Chapter 14

Y/n's POV
It's Monday! Today is the trip! I got my suitcase and everything and got dropped off at school by my mom. "Bye honey! Have fun! See you next Monday, mommy will miss you." "Bye mom, I love you." "I love you too." I get out the car and go over to my friends. "Hi guys! Where is Alex?" "I'm right here." I turn around and I see her wearing one of my favorite outfits:

" I turn around and I see her wearing one of my favorite outfits:

"Hey there babygirl." "Hi Alex." The teacher called out attendance and then we got on the bus ready to go to the airport.
Time skip at the airport
We got there just in time and got on the plane and as we were flying I put on my AirPods and listened to some music:

After a few hours the plane landed and we were here. "Y/n, we're here." I got my stuff and then got off the plane and followed the teacher outside. "Okay class we're here now I have all assigned you with your roommates now get your keys and go to your rooms. We all got our room keys and went to our rooms. I was roommates with Alex and Nyakim and Javi were across from us. "So  Y/n." "Yes?" "Excited?" "Yes of course! I've always wanted to go to an anime con!" "What's your favorite anime?" "My favorite anime is (Whatever Anime you want) what about yours?" "Mine is Naruto." "I love that one too!" We were busy unpacking when there was a knock on the door. I open it to see Julia, one of Hailey's little friends. "Hey Y/n." "Hi Julia." "I just wanted to say sorry about what went down at Club Soda. I didn't know Hailey would act like that." Usually I would say she is bullshitting but I can tell she isn't. "It's okay." "Julia?" "Yes Alex?" "Why are you apologizing on Hailey's behalf?" "I know she won't apologize so I'm doing it myself!" "Why are you even friends with her?" "It's complicated but all I know if that she isn't a good friend. She is toxic, abusive and controlling." "Wait what?" Me and Alex both say. Julia realizes and escapes. "Nothing! Gotta go bye!" Julia runs off. I shut the door in shock and confusion. "You heard that right right?" I ask Alex. "Yeah I did." "I feel like this trip might get messy." "Guess we'll find out. Come on let's get ready for the dinner."
To be continued...