Chapter 40

Jessie's POV
I told Y/n to stay away from them but she doesn't listen! What the hell is wrong with her? I'm gonna have to teach her a lesson! A lesson that she will learn for a long time! I'm gonna make her hurt. I see Y/n walking down the street as I run up to her and push her. "You bitch! What did I tell you?" I said angrily. "What?" She said with a shaky voice. God she is so stupid! How did New Jersey put up with her? "I said to stay away from them but you don't listen! You don't ever listen!" I push her and slap her face. "Ugh! Why did they have to notice you? You are so stupid!" I slap her again. As I was about to punch her a hand caught my wrist. "That's enough." I hear a deep voice say.

Y/n's POV
I was waiting for a punch when I felt nothing. I look up to see a tall man holding Jessie's wrist. "That's enough." That voice, it was....Taehyung! "You leave Y/n alone. Got it?" He says angrily. "T-Taehyung! How did you find us?" Jessie asks shaking. "I heard yelling and saw Y/n on the ground being beat up." He holds Jessie's wrist tighter. "Ah! My wrist!" She cries. "Leave Y/n alone. Don't ever bother her again." Jessie releases herself from his grip and runs away crying. "Are you okay Y/n?" He asks me. I stand up dusting myself off. "Yeah, she just came up to me and attacked me." I said wiping off my face. "Let me know if she or anyone else comes after you again." He says. "Okay, I'll let you know." I hug him tight and then walk away. I almost got beat up again! But it was one time. It's not gonna happen again right? Right?

To be continued...