Chapter 46

Y/n's POV
Ever since that little show in the mall I started working out and joined a self defense class! It was a really amazing class and the teacher taught me so many tips and tricks! I feel like a new person! And I'm proud of it! I have also been going to vocal lessons. I have a vocal coach and she is really sweet. I am actually writing a song! Yeah I'm gonna be a singer. It has always been a dream of mine so why not start now. Things have been going great! "Y/n! Bathroom! Right now!" Alex signals me. I quickly follow her to the bathroom and close the door locking it. Our moans could be heard.
Hoseok's POV
I was walking down the hall when I hear strange noises. I follow the noises and it leads to the bathroom. I put my ear on the door to hear....Y/n? And Alex? "Yeah, yeah Alex!" "Oh yeah! Just like that Y/n! Just like that!" "More mommy!" "As you wish babygirl!" Their moans got louder and louder and my heart was beating fast. I ran away as fast as I could before they finish and open the door. "Oh my goodness! I didn't know it was like that!" I say holding my chest. I mean they are dating but jeez!
Y/n's POV
After we finished our business we exit the bathroom while fixing our clothes. "Wow, that was even better than last time." I said smiling. "You were great! Your house next time?" Alex says. "Of course. My house 3:00 this Saturday." "You got it babygirl." We share a passionate kiss and go our separate ways. "Bye Alex." "Bye baby." I skip home smiling. Once I got home I showered and put my pajamas on. I took a nap for a bit thinking about Alex.