Chapter 17

Alex's POV
The whole time we were talking I couldn't stop staring at Y/n. She is the most gorgeous person to ever exist! Does SHE even know how how beautiful she is? Omfg! I wish she could see what I see. But my thoughts were ruined by a scream. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" "What the hell was that?" Y/n asks. "It sounded like Hailey." "That can't be good then!" We rushed over to see what was happening and we saw Hailey fighting again but it was with Drascilla this time. "LET GO OF ME YOU BITCH!!!" "YOU LET GO YOU FUCKER!!!!" "YOU STARTED THIS SHIT!!!!" "NO FUCK YOU IT WAS YOU!!!!"  "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Hailey's voice was so high pitched it basically sounded like a little kid screaming but that kid had sucked helium from a ballon when she screams. "God her screaming hurts my ears!" Nyakim says. "What is it with this Hailey girl?" Yoongi asks. "I don't know. She has been like this since I met her." The employees at the hotel split them up but not before we heard clothes ripping and saw hair on the floor. "Oh my literal shit!" "I WILL GET YOU DRASCILLA ADAMS!!!! I WILL GET YOU!!!" Drascilla was pinned down on the floor while Hailey was getting dragged away.  I looked over to see Y/n concerned so I went over to her and hugged her tight.
Time skip to night time 9:30 pm
"Alex, baby?" "Yes babygirl?" "What do you think?" My jaw dropped and I was drooling at this point! This girl is gonna be the death of me!
(This is your pajamas)
Pajamas:

Her breasts were big and fit the cups perfectly and was hugging all of her beautiful curves and was showing off her beautiful strong thick thighs and covered her ass since her ass was so big! "Uh, Alex! Hello! Baby!" Her voice snapped me out of my...

Her breasts were big and fit the cups perfectly and was hugging all of her beautiful curves and was showing off her beautiful strong thick thighs and covered her ass since her ass was so big! "Uh, Alex! Hello! Baby!" Her voice snapped me out of my trance. "Um, what did you say?" She giggled. "I said how do I look?" "You look hot!" She was blushing. "Th-thank you." "Are you gonna keep your wig on?" She lays down next to me. "Yeah, I'm a little too tired to take it off." We chatted a little bit before going to bed. "We saw BTS again today." "Yes we did." Then Y/n had a sad look on her face. "Hey babygirl, why are you so down?" "Will we see them again?" "I don't know Y/n." She pouted. "Hey hey! Don't pout! We will probably see them again at some point. Let's go to sleep yeah?" "Okay." "Y/n?" "Yes?" "Could you sing us to sleep? I wanna hear your voice again." "Sure thing. Relax and I'll start." She warmed up her voice and then began singing. She sounds beautiful

To be continued...