Chapter 37

Y/n's POV
I was sleeping on top of Alex when a sudden thud hit the floor. I jolted up quickly and so did Alex. "What the hell was that?" Me and Alex said in unison. We both ran downstairs to see Malachi on the floor crying and holding his leg. "Malachi! What happened?!" I ask worriedly. "I was coming home from school on my bike and I lost control of the bike and broke my leg and limped my way back here but I tripped!" He said crying. "We have to take you to the hospital!" Alex says. I called my mom, dad, and Imani and let them know what happened.
(Time skip to at the hospital)
The doctor comes towards us. "How is he? Is he okay?" I asked anxiously. "He's fine! We fixed him up and gave him a cast. He just has to use crutches." The doctor says calmly. We all sighed in relief as the doctor looked at us smiling. Malachi came out on his crutches smiling at us. "Hey guys!" "Hey Mal! How are you feeling?" Imani asks. "I'm good. I'm ready to go home." We said our thank you's and goodbyes to the doctor and went back home. When we got back home I went and helped get Malachi into his bed and he took a nap. I went back downstairs to make some tea when I got a notification on my phone.

The We Love Y/n Club ☺️💕❤️

Kookie 🍪🐰
Y/n, how are you doing so far?

You
I'm good! Thanks for checking in!

Kookie 🍪🐰
Yaaaaaaaaaay ☺️☺️☺️

Y/n
Lol

Kookie 🍪🐰
I hear your Korean is getting better

Y/n
It is! My teacher is so nice and sweet 🥰❤️

Kookie 🍪🐰
I wanna be your teacher 🥺☹️

Y/n
Awwww Kookie 🥺☹️ of course you can be my teacher!

Kookie 🍪🐰
Yaaaaaaaaay! I get to be Y/n's teacher!!!!!

Y/n
Lol, your cute

Kookie 🍪🐰
😁

Y/n
I have to go now. I have to finish making my tea and then do some online school work.

Kookie 🍪🐰
Do you really have to go? 🥺

Y/n
Unfortunately 🥺😭

Kookie 🍪🐰
Can we hang out later? Pwease 🥺?

Y/n
Of course we can 🥰

Kookie 🍪🐰
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Text me when you're ready and I will come pick you up!

Y/n
Okey!

Mochi 🐥
Can I come too 🥺?

Y/n
Of course you can Jimin!

Kookie 🍪🐰
Come with us hyung! 😁

Mochi 🐥
Yaaaaaaaaay!

Y/n
Okey now I really have to go and finish my work.

Kookie 🍪🐰
🥺

Mochi 🐥
🥺

Y/n
I know guys. But we will meet up soon ❤️

I then turn my phone off and get ready to do my work. Most kids would hate doing school work or school in general but for me this is the best school I have ever done!
(Time skip to a few hours later)
I texted Jimin and Jungkook that I was ready to go and they will be here in 5 minutes. I was waiting outside in one of my favorite outfits! I have been waiting to wear this forever!
(This is the outfit)

 I was waiting outside in one of my favorite outfits! I have been waiting to wear this forever!(This is the outfit)

I also decided to do my hair and makeup

(Your hair)

(Your makeup)

(Your makeup)

I waited until I saw a van pull up

I waited until I saw a van pull up. I said goodbye to my family friends and girlfriend and got in the van. "Hey Y/n! You look amazing!" Jimin says. "Thank you!" I said excitedly. Jungkook runs his fingers through my hair. "Your hair is so soft! It's getting longer so fast!" I giggled and tickled Jungkook's side. "Y/n! Alakalsksjsnssnmssk! Stoooooop!" I stopped and poked his nose. "You are so cute!" I said squeezing his nose. I turned to Jimin and tickled him under his armpit. "Ah! Y/n! Soskskendkddknssn!!! Spare me!" I stopped and squeezed his cheeks together. "Cuties." I said squealing a little bit. We went to karaoke and then to the store for some New Years supplies. Time has flown by so fast! New Years is already here! This year was hell but I am excited for next year! When we went back home we sat on the couch watching some Kdramas when a notification came from Twitter. I looked at it and my heart dropped to my ass! It was a picture of me, Jimin and Jungkook with the caption 'Jimin and Kookie hanging out with some strange girl! Could she be dating one of them? Or both of them!' The comments under the post made it worse.

'My god! That girl is such a slut!'

'She needs to stay away from them!'

'Wait! That's Y/n Gatwetch! The girl they tweeted about a few days back! Her hair is growing back! She thinks she can play with us?'

'She should just kill herself! She already tried before! Try again!'

My hands were shaking and I threw my phone out of my hands. "Y/n! What is the matter?" Jimin says grabbing me and hugging me. Jungkook goes and picks up my phone. "Oh no." He says worried. "What is it Kook?" Jimin asks concerned. "Somebody saw us while we were out today and took a picture and posted it to Twitter! The comments are horrible!" I was crying into Jimin's chest. "Y/n, put your ear on my chest." I obeyed him. "Listen to my heart. Listen to the beats. Focus." I focused on his heart beats. They were so soothing and relaxing. "You'll be okay Y/n. You'll be okay." Jimin says rubbing my back. Jungkook massages my head and whispers soothing words into my ear. I thought I could escape but people are out to get me again! Please don't let this be like back in New Jersey!

To be continued...