Chapter 38

Apparently Gerard had been more sexually active than I thought. Keeping in mind that he hasn't left his house in probably years.

I was very worried because I neither had lube nor condoms on me and after asking Gerard - who also didnt have any - I had to rethink.
Saliva had to do the deal.

I spat on my hand.
"Is it okay if I do it like this?", I asked Gerard.
He nodded and said: "I dont need much prepping. I've been... doing stuff myself the last few days"

I wasnt shocked by Gersrds confession. But that meant that he either had planned on this to happen sooner or later or he had just a high test-drive and had to live it out by himself.
Both options weren't necessarily bad.

"I will still preo you a little", I said, "I dont want to hurt you."

Slowly I lowered my hand and took my time to reach behind his leg to find that delicate spot.
"Besides", i said when i found the right angle to touch his entrance, "were playing by my rules. So i get to decide how much prepping you get"
I gave him a smirk and when i saw that he wanted to protest i shoved my finger right inside of him without a warning.
He helped out - either in pain or pleasure - but I didn't didnt feel bad. If it hurt he had it on himself. He was the one saying he didn't need the preparation after all.
Even though I didnt think that he was in pain I still left my finger where it was just in case. But when I heard a loud moan coming from Gerards mouth I knew I didnt have to worry anymore.
So I decided to move my finger a little and it seemed like this was just the right thing to do.
Gerard moaned again when I pulled my finger halfway out and thrust it back into him.
Then I crooked my finger slightly to the left and heard him gasp.
"Fuck yes right there", he whispered. It sounded like he had put his hand over his mouth to muffle his sounds.
Which was probably for the best because we were still in a fucking hospital room with other patients probably right next to our room.

Still... I would have killed to hear Gerard scream.

I was proud that I had found Gerards spot so fast. Usually I would take some more time massaging his prostate but really... i couldn't wait any longer.
My erection almost hurt and i felt like i would pass out if I didnt get inside of Gerard right now.

"You will to say goodbye to my fingers now", I said and had to hold back laughter when I heard Gerard whimper.
Of course he wanted me to keep going but I'm sure he wouldn't be complaining about what comes next.

"Dont worry, baby. I will fuck you so good you wont miss my fingers anymore", I whispered in the dark.
I wish I could see his face.
I wanted to see the desire in his eyes. I wanted to see his saliva wet lips reflect the light. I just wanted to see him.

"Are you ready?"

"Just fucking fuck me already", Gerard practically yelled at me when I still wouldn't move.
Okay, Frank, now it's the perfect time to let go of all the worries you might still have got in your head.

I took out my fingers but thrust them back in in a quick motion which took Gerard by suprise.

"Ah fuck", he moaned when I hit his prostate again.

"You. Dont. Make. The. Rules", i growled. Even though i didnt feel that confident I still wanted to make Gerard play the submissive part.
It turned me on to have him almost shaking under my control.

With a last quick stroke to the prostate I took my finger out. Gerard whimpered again and I hoped he felt empty without me.

Again I took some time to feel him. To go over his legs with my hands, feeling his soft skin and the goosebumps forming there.
I bet he was beautiful naked.
And again I would kill to actually see him now.

But if I couldn't see him, I would gave to feel him.
And that's exactly what I did.

I grabbed his hips to steady myself and aligned my dick with his entrance.
At first I only poked against the tender skin but when I felt Gerard shudder and heard him gasp again I just couldn't hold back anymore.

I wish I was strong enough to hold back and tease him a little. But I havent had sex in a hot minute and I just couldnt resist.

Gerard was right. He didnt need much prepping because when I thrust into him I didnt feel the tiniest bit of resistance.
My cock just slid into him like it was nothing, only the muscles of his asshole tightening around my cock when I was fully inside.

Fuck.... fuck fuck fuck how could this feel so fucking good?
I let out a loud moan, suddenly not caring if we could be heard by anyone.

After a few seconds of me just trying to get used to the feeling of Gerard around me I started to move in and out. Slow at first, because the sensation was just too overwhelming to go full speed right away.
And Gerard seemed to enjoy the slow thrusts too. I could hear him pant and moan softly.

I wish I could say that I took good care of Gerard now. That I only payed attention to his sounds and what felt good to him.
But in reality I just started fucking him the way that I needed it right now. All my thoughts just blurred into each other and I picked up my speed.
The harder I thrust my dick into Gerard the harder it got for me to hold myself back.

I needed something other than Gerards sounds to focus on because his grunts and moans were just too much for me to handle. He could make me cum from moaning in my ear alone.

So I began to move my fingers down his stomache again and took his cock into my hand.
Gerard gasped again when I started stroking him while still going as fast as I could with my thrusts.

God... this felt so good I wasn't sure if I could hold it any longer.
I moved my hand faster, hoping that Gerard felt the same and would cum soon. I didn't want to finish before him.

"Fuck, Frank", he hissed and arched his back slightly to thrust into my hand.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Fuck yes.", he moaned, "ever... since t-the first time I-I saw you"

Fuck... so he did feel the same for me. Fuck fuck fuck.
The realisation hit me like a truck and gave me so many emotions at once that it pushed me over the edge. With one last thrust I came right inside of Gerard with a loud moan and his name on my lips.
I rode out my orgasm and put my all into the hand that was jacking him off.

And only a few moments after myself, Gerard came too.
Hot spurts of cum hitting my lower abdomen and my hand and the sound he made... it was pure magic, let me tell ya.

It was hard to actually catch my breath after all this. The room was hot and that didn't really help.

Finally I pulled put and collapsed next to Gerard.

In the dark all I could hear was us panting and I would like to imagine him looking at me with the same burst of emotion.
And with the confidence of good sex I said out loud what had been on my mind for weeks.

"I love you, Gerard."