Mysteries in the Dark

Hi! Yes, yes I know. You're probably tired of seeing me making extra chapters on a book I finished nearly two years ago.

And the chapters are me LITERALLY just promoting my other books. BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHY!!!

I only promote my books on this one because I have viewers (whom I love and adore very very much) and to be cocky, the power of spreading word on my page. Its hard to gain readers and support, and I not only make books for fun and boredom, but I want to share them. They're not even that good, but I try.

I've spent 3 years gaining my viewers and supporters. And I have loved every moment of it! If anything, I jusy want my stories known. I want to be known for something, and if it is just on this platform, that would be enough for me.

I'm not trying to be cocky, I just want my stories love to not only come from myself. It gives me motivation.

I want to share my stories with the world.

And thus I will do it once more.

Mysteries in the Dark -

You know those creepy ghost stories people always tell you about when they move in or out of a new house?
Well, if you like those, you've come to the right place.

Gabriel needed somewhere to stay and fast, and there so happened to be a 'For Sale' sign in front of a house in a nice neighborhood. Desperate for somewhere to stay, he acquires the house. Upon moving into the new house, he notices that things aren't as they should be...

He soon starts to notice the same of himself. -

If you want, check it out for yourself. Its a mere five chapters of, well, pure shit. But I tried. And I would like to share it.

Thank you to those who have supported me-

Be safe.

- chxrryrose