Description

Hey, guys. I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still editing this story piece by piece. I'm working on 2 other books (technically 1) at the moment. So, I normally try and get to this story when I can.

Please excuse the plot errors. If it doesn't add up, most likely means I haven't gotten there yet!

But don't delete this from your library, please!

-chxrryrose

A/N: And let the journey begin! <3

You read the title, right?

Then I think you might know where this is going.

Hi, the name is Alice James. I'm not really shy, but that's just my front. My personality traits of being wild and ambitious change from the moment I wake up to a knock on the door.

You see, that's all that takes. A simple, "There's been an accident," can change a person's whole life. Now, I have to move across the country to my uncle's school, his boy's only school. However, that requires a disguise If you're a girl.

But not everything works out how you want it too.

Oh, did I forget to mention that I have to live with 5 guys while I'm there? No? Oh, well now you know.

Enjoy my story at being undercover at an all-boys school.

~~~

So that was the description! What do you think eh??

I'm weird I know.

Later homies *h-homies? K, sis.*

<3

*I'm sorry for those who have read this book before and saw that I changed the main character's name. For those who don't know, the main characters name was Sarah.*

*PSA! : If you spot an error (ex. Grammatical, spelling, etc.) Please tell me in the comments, it helps me make this crazy story better!*