Chapter XXII

Not Edited
*Update: It Is Updated*

Chapter 22: I Came To Save The Day

Creeds POV

I was coming home from the gang house, finally! My father has been overworking me and I've been lying. He wants me to do over watch on spying and when he thinks I've been snooping, I've really been traveling the city.

This city really is elegant once you get to the more suburban side of it. And if you know the right place to go, you can get the best view of lights and the city.

It's a place to think and a way to get away from anything and everything.

It's my escape.

Whenever I arrive at the school, I get nerves, but this time it's more than just nerves. It's worry.

There are black suvs parked in the front. Today is Saturday so Mr. Jacobson is not in right now, no wonder this was the best time to strike.

I should've known.

I frantically run into the school and head straight to the suite. I arrive there and everything's out of place, the door is open, and no one is the there.

Bang!

My head snaps to the side when a hear the sound of a gun shot. This is so not good.

I run and try to follow the lingering sound when I reach the back of the school.

All the guys are fighting and Alice is up in a tree kicking this one guy who is trying to grab her feet.

I guess this is my time to be a hero.

I just through the doors and reach for my belt. If you don't know, I am a master in the art of daggers. I can throw them is insane accuracy.

That sounds way too formal.

Anyway, I throw one at one guys chest and he goes down. Taylor looks at me wide-eyed when he sees his opponent on the ground.

So does Jaxon.

Hodge.

And Noah.

I throw the last dagger at the one guy who still trying to get Alice. I hit him square in the shoulder, causing him to look behind him and hold his shoulder I'm pain.

I walk up to the guy, grab the dagger and pull it out, then punch him and he goes unconscious.

Everyone stares at me probably wondering why I just helped them and honestly-- I don't know either. I guess I wanted to do some good once in a while.

Don't worry, by the way, I didn't kill them.

"H-how?" I look up and Alice is staring at me, I think with an expression of astonishment.

"What? I came to save the day, what's so bad about that?" I sneer at all of them. I hate it when people stare at me, I don't like attention.

"B-but we thought you were on the bad side?"

"Oh I am, but not fully."

"How do we know that this isn't just some plan of yours," Jaxon asks, taking slow strides towards me.

"Because I can be good when I want too," With that, I walked past then all and headed out the doors and into my car.

I have to get away.

This is ridiculous.

Bad people can have good in them right?

I can be good if I wanted too and I wanted too. They should be happy that I didn't literally stab them in the back.

!¡!¡

Sorry what do you think about Creed now huh? I think he can be good.

By the way, thanks so much for 300 reads and 38 votes! It makes me very happy to know that some people enjoy this book.

And I know that this is a short chapter but I wanted to get something out for you guys. I try to update often so yeah.

6/23/18 - I hate how cliche and weird this chapter sounds, so I apologize. . . I don't know how to fix it.

Comment

Follow

Share

Vote

<3

KitKat