Chapter VII

REVISED

Chapter 7: Childish Pranks Pt. 2

Noah's POV

When I was walking back to the dorm, I noticed all the guy standing out in front of the door, arms crossed, glaring at me. I then noticed that they had jelly on their hands and faces.

I did my best to try and not laugh, but it was pretty hard.

"What are you laughing at?" Jaxon demanded with jelly covering the entirety of his face.

"W-why are you guys covered in jelly?!" I put my hands on my knees while I was doubled over laughing.

"You did this didn't you?" I stopped laughing and stared at Jaxon in disbelief. How dare he?

"Me?! I wasn't even here, I dropped off Alex here and then went back to the office to talk to Mr. Jacobson."

"So...what you're saying is that you weren't even here? Only Alex?"

"Yes... did he do this? Oh gosh, that's brilliant." I laughed but stopped when they glared at me, "What do you want me to do?"

"Oh nothing, I have an idea," Jaxon said skeptically. Oh no. When Jaxon has an idea, nothing can go good, sorry Alice.

Alice's POV

I saw all the guys coming in from the door. Jaxon was first and he was making his way over to me, smirking I'm the process. Uh oh. I think they figured it out.

Noah, please forgive me.

Suddenly, Jaxon and Taylor were dragging me by my arms out of the room. 

"Wow, you're pretty small for a guy," Jaxon commented.

"Oh wow, thanks," I said sarcastically while trying to keep my voice deeper than my regular voice. "But can you guys let go?"

Oh no.

Help.

"Jaxon, look, I'm sorry man, but please let go. You too, Taylor."

"And why would I do that?" Taylor asked.

"Because I might get revenge."

"Eh, what comes around, goes around." Uh oh.

No, no, no.

I see we're heading outside and I see blue.

And that blue is moving!

He's going to throw me in a pool!

"Jaxon! No! You can't do th-"

I was never able to finish my sentence, but that didn't matter, because what I was going to say didn't matter, only their faces did. 

I put my hand on my head right as I see a wig floating in front of me. Jokes on you, I'm kidding. 

Everyone stared at me, probably because I look like I've seen a ghost. You would too if you thought your identity was just discovered. 

Jaxon soon asked, "What's up with you? You look... horrified."

Everyone's face held confusion, but Creed's also held anger. Soon after, he stomped out.

~~~~~~

This revising is getting me confused because I'm changing a lot and it's just....yeah. *5/15/18*

Anyways I hope you enjoy!

Comment

Follow

Share

Vote

<3 Love