Anastasia

Ha ha ha!! Didn't think I could stay away long huh? Well...maybe, but anyways! I'm here to introduce you to a new book I'm working on!!

It's an action book, or maybe teen fiction...who knows.

I would really appreciate it if you could go check it out once I publish some chapters.

And yes, I changed my username again to TheKpopGnote, purposely to trigger some people and I thought it would be a little too relatable.

Title:
Anastasia

Title:Anastasia

Description:

"Just because someone looks like a person on the outside, doesn't mean there's not a demon on the inside."

Anastasia Willow is an 18 year old senior at Lakewest High School. She appears as a loner on the outside, with a psychotic brain on the inside. That may have to do with the fact that she witnessed both her parents murders. Once the sun goes down, the streets grow quiet and the bad guys come out, she's there to silence the night.

Call her a hitman in disguise if you will.

Alec Myers is an 18 year old "freak-show" with his two "loner" friends. He has the aura of a bad boy, yet no jock or cheerleader see's that. All he wants to do is to make his way through high school and college and then say, "Adios!" to all the people who underestimated him.

When fate brings Alec and his friends to the wrong place at the wrong time, (okay they did that one themselves) there's only one person that can help.

And that's Anastasia.

Now this isnt your typical damsel in distress story. This is just three very unlucky guys and a dangerous girl getting them out of trouble.

Simple enough.

From getting a bloody nose from falling over a couch, to getting locked in a freezer; this story is anything but simple.

-

"Look out. Watch out,
I'm coming for you.

You run. You hide,
But I will always find.

Good luck. Have fun,
You chose to run,

Owe well. You die,
Farewell. Goodbye."

"You're not scary, you're just a young teenage boy looking for a death wish."

He laughed, "I'm not the one who you're supposed to be scared of."

And that's when I appeared out of the shadows, gun, knife, and the intention to kill.

Interesting? Yay or nay?

Who knows, I like it so far and maybe you will too!!

Side note: I'll post a new chapter everytime I write a new one!
I already have about 7 written right now but that won't interfere with what I'm trying to do.

Well I hope to see you there!!

KitKat~ Out

🖤