Chapter 8 - Inconvenience

I don't own Naruto and I never have, probably never will. Can never tell for sure though.

Nightfall!

Chapter 8: Inconvenience

Naruto returned to his hotel fully aware that he was being followed. 'Does she really think she is well hidden? I mean all she is doing is staying about the same range, that I am guessing she can sense back! She has no idea of what she is doing. But then again I guess she is only a fresh genin' Naruto thought as he entered the hotel trying to put the pink-haired kunoichi out of his mind.

"Damn I didn't think he would be staying so close to the Hokage tower! Oh wait I know, I can go get Sasuke-kun! He will be so pleased, that he will have to go on a date with me!" Sakura said before running off to try and find the Uchiha.

Meanwhile Naruto was making his way back to his room to rest before venturing out into the village later to find something to eat. Arriving on the floor he was staying on he saw Akimi and Haku both exit their rooms.

"Hey, you guys going out?" Naruto asked casually.

"Yeah we just wanna go look around the village. Do you wanna come?" Akimi said.

"Well I was going to relax here for a bit then go out later to get some dinner, but I may as well come with the two of you, besides so far nobody has recognized me, which is good" Naruto said.

"Why don't you just use that weird Henge you learned from Tsunade-sama? Nobody can detect it and it can't be dispelled. Nobody would have a chance to find out who you are!" Akimi suggested.

"I don't want to hide who I am. If they have a problem with me then I guess they just wont get my service, besides I can take care of myself should anything get out of hand" Naruto said simply.

"Please don't cause a scene. When you get worked up things tend to get destroyed" Akimi said.

"I'm not that bad" Naruto complained.

"Heh when you get angry or overly excited you cant not destroy something. You do it all the time. Just after Akaru and I joined the Yoinokuchi, a Year ago. You thought Jiraiya-sama had ate the last cup of instant ramen you almost destroyed the entire kitchen of a hide out in the land of Earth" Akimi said.

"That was different... ... I was hungry" Naruto said sheepishly.

"How could that happen?" Haku asked.

"Well I still didn't have full control of my gravity element at the time and every so often when I was angry I would accidentally use my gravity jutsu. It wont be happening again." Naruto admitted.

"It doesn't matter. I just don't want to have people angry at me because you go destroy something because someone kicks you out of a store" Akimi said.

"It will be fine! I am here to relax, I have no intention of getting worked up over little things like that" Naruto assured the two kunoichi.

"Well lets go, I'm hungry and would like to get something to eat before it gets too dark" Haku said.

"Yeah why not, there used to be this awesome ramen stand in Konoha. It was my favorite place in the village back when I used to live here. Although that may have been because it was the only place I was treated kindly" Naruto said.

"Well that explains where your love of ramen comes from I guess" Akimi said as the three ninja left the hotel to look around and find something to eat.

It was a strange experience for Naruto, to return to Konoha. There were no cold glares or people forcing themselves to simply ignore him. Now the village looked to be full of friendly people that were just going about their lives having long ago forgotten about the existence of the blond jinchuuriki.