Chapter 19 - A Not So Solo Mission

I don't own Naruto and I never have, probably never will. Can never tell for sure though.

Nightfall!

Chapter 19: A Not So Solo Mission

Jiraiya and Tsunade arrived together at the Hokage tower at seven to join Hiruzen for dinner. With them was Shizune and of course Tonton the pig.

"I bet he is going to try and convince you to take the title of Hokage again," Jiraiya said.

"Not even I am willing to take that bet. But he can try all he wants, I am not taking the job. It's taken everything from me" Tsunade said.

"You say that, but the people you lost all loved the position of Hokage and what it represented. There are worse ways to spend your time. I mean you will have a whole village that you can command. You can finally set up all the medical programs that you had shot down before the third shinobi war because it was not possible at the time. Due to how long it took to train medic ninja. But at the moment most nations are in a stage of downgrading there military. Now would be a perfect time to train support ninja" Jiraiya said.

"Why do you care, I thought you would be trying to get me to join you and your little vigilante group. I have no desire to become Hokage. And I certainly don't want to join you" Tsunade said.

"Well then, what is it that you do want Tsunade-Hime," Hiruzen said as he exited the Hokage tower to meet his old students. "Ah Shizune-chan it is good to see you again, you have grown so much since I last saw you," Hiruzen said.

"I have been good thank you Hokage-sama" Shizune answered.

"All I know is being Hokage is not for me. As for what I want, off the top of my head, a stiff drink" Tsunade said.

"Well a on that point we are agreed. Come on lets go get some food and some Sake" Hiruzen chuckled before leading the other three ninja down a road towards the center of the village.

(Yoinokuchi Hideout)

Akimi and Naruto had just finished telling Akaru about there fights during the exams. The elder Hayaku was rather interested to hear about his sisters fight with Lee as that type of speed for a genin was completely unheard of, although that said it was also unheard of for a genin to be able to open that many celestial gates. But that didn't stop him from teasing his sister about the fact that he almost lost to a genin. A activity that Naruto was rather eager to join in.

meanwhile Gaara was talking to Haku trying to get to know the ice user. Gaara found her Hyoton interesting as it was in some ways similar to his own unique ability in his control over sand.

"Your Bloodline limit is very unique. There are not many Kekkei Genkai in Suna. Our village has always focused more on poisons and puppets. Although my father and myself have similar yet different powers" Gaara said.

"What do you mean?" Haku asked.

"Well I have control over sand, although I have been told it was given to me by me holding Shukaku. My father however, had control over gold dust, it was said to be the perfect defense against Shukaku as the gold would make the Bijuu heavy and slow. My grandfather was said to have had a different yet similar skill yet again, he used magnetism to control Iron sand" Gaara said.

"That's amazing. Three generations and three different yet similar skills. Perhaps it is an evolution process of a Kekkei Genkai" Haku theorized.

"Maybe, I never had a chance to ask my father about any of it. I was more concerned with killing the hit men he would send after me" Gaara said.