Chapter 28 - Unrivaled Potential

I don't own Naruto and I never have, probably never will. Can never tell for sure though.

Nightfall!

Chapter 28: Unrivaled Potential

Naruto saw the wave and with a smile formed the seal for Doton. Slamming his hand into the ground a large wall appeared that would direct the water straight at the Mizukage's two remaining generals.

Naruto was shocked however when Yagura simply raised his staff and the Suiton jutsu changed direction and rose up above the wall only to come crashing down on the blond who quickly activated the Preta Path to absorb the jutsu.

"Interesting chakra conductor he has there" Naruto said to Itachi as the dirt wall came down.

"Do you think you can handle him?" Itachi asked.

"Yeah, he's much stronger than most of the other people I have fought with but I can't afford to fail. So I know I can win" Naruto said confidently.

"Good then I will take care of these two then" Itachi said.

The wall finished coming down and the twins were shocked to see that not only were Naruto and Itachi unharmed by the Mizukage's jutsu, they were barely even wet.

Yagura on the other hand had no expression on his face at all. "I take it that you are the pair who are responsible for the deaths of my generals" he said flatly.

"Yeah that's right" Naruto said.

"Such skill for one so young. To think I would have to soil my hands to take out a child" Yagura said.

"Well what are you waiting for let's go... Raiton: Lightning Dragon" Naruto yelled and a dragon made from lightning shot forward at Yagura.

Yagura waved his staff sending a torrent of water into the dragon which charged the water causing it to spark and with another flick of Yagura's wrist sent the static water flying toward the blond who expertly jumped back and away from the jutsu just before it hit.

"Your reflexes are good, and that was a powerful jutsu. But it's my turn now" Yagura said and he banded his staff on the ground three times. The first time all around Naruto water rose up into the air. The second, separated the water into thin blades that surrounded Naruto on all angles. And the final hit sent the blades flying at Naruto.

"Shinra Tensei!" Naruto said and the jutsu struck the gravity jutsu and faded in the intense gravity.

"Now this is interesting, what do you say we take this up a notch huh?" Yagura said.

"I thought you would never ask" Naruto replied.

(With Itachi)

The stoic Uchiha stood face to face with Yagura's two remaining generals. Neither side moving an inch waiting for the other to act first.

'There is two of them, so an ocular genjutsu wont work as it will leave me open to the other, I will have to do this the old fashioned way' "Katon: Grand Fireball" Naruto yelled.

A huge flame shot towards the two ninja who both quickly ran through there hand seals. "Sibling Collaboration: Aqua Mudslide" the yelled together at the same time. A thick mud shot forward and right through the flames unable to compete with the Doton and Suiton jutsu in perfect combination.

"Raiton: Lightning Bullet" Itachi said pointing his finger forward like a gun and firing off a large bolt of electricity that moved at incredible speeds.

"Collaboration Jutsu: Fire Storm" Fuuton and Katon jutsu combined and once more overpowered Itachi's jutsu barely even slowing down on it's path towards the stoic Uchiha who skillfully avoided the blast.