Chapter 45 - Kumo Heist Pt 2

I don't own Naruto and I never have, probably never will. Can never tell for sure though.

Nightfall!

Chapter 45 Battlefield Kumo Pt 2

Naruto sat motionless as the cocoon containing the Hachibi jinchuuriki collapsed revealing a large Ox like creature with seven octopus chakra tentacles swaying behind him. On the other side of the clearance, Yugito stood with a single-tailed first stage Bijuu cloak.

Naruto remained still, legs crossed as he focused on his own chakra. Suddenly, Yugito and Bee charged hoping to take advantage of Naruto's relaxed state. A split second before they struck however Naruto extended both arms and caught the fists of both jinchuuriki with ease before opening his eyes.

Naruto's face had changed somewhat. There were dark oval markings around his eyes and the eyes themselves were no longer purple, his Rinnegan had changed color to now be closer to gold.

"What the hell is this!, is he using the Kyuubi's chakra? It doesn't feel like any Bijuu chakra I've ever felt before, it's far too calm" Yugito asked.

"I don't know, but it certainly ain't just for show" Bee rapped as he jumped back after failing to overpower the younger blond.

'Bee I told you to go after his clones first, and I can tell you now that what ever he is doing that isn't Kyuubi's power' Hachibi informed Bee in thought.

'I heard, but he was wide open yo! If I got that hit in it would have been the end of his show' Bee rapped in response.

'Don't you get it, as long as those clones are watching over him he is never going to be open for an attack! You need to get rid of them before even thinking about fighting him' Hachibi lectured.

"Alright, I get it! Yugito we need to kill the clones, if we don't our chances are worse than shit" Bee said out loud.

"Oh so you figured it out, I figured you would. Too bad with Sage Mode my perception of danger has increased so I no longer need them, but it might be fun to watch, you know see how long the clones can last against you guys" Naruto said with a relaxed chuckle, then as if acting on a command they split up two clones each against the Kumo jinchuuriki while Naruto sat still to keep his sage mode chakra from leaving him.

(Elsewhere)

A thick mist rolled in around the Anbu armory, everything was covered and the visibility was incredibly poor.

"Man, I can't see a thing, can you guys?" A chunin on guard said loudly.

"Nah, this mist is just way to thick, it's almost unnatural" another called out.

Little did they know the mist was indeed unnatural, gliding soundlessly through the mist listening to the heart beats of the guards. Unlike several of the other members of the Yoinokuchi Zabuza had no problems in killing anyone who got in the way of his target, and this group of guard were doing just that.

An eery silence fell, not even the sound of the guards talking could be heard, that was until a scream split the air like the crash of thunder.

"What was that?" one of the guards asked in complete shock.

"I think it came from over there?" another called out.

"You know that doesn't really help at all, we cant see more than a foot in front of our faces because of this damn mist" the final guard replied.

A demonic chuckle reverberated around the guards as he pumped out some near overwhelming killer intent. "Oh what do we have here, three terrified little chunin and here I had hoped for a challenge" the disembodied voice of Zabuza laughed out.