Chapter 31 - Wake Up Call

I don't own Naruto and I never have, probably never will. Can never tell for sure though.

Nightfall!

Chapter 31: Wake up Call

Naruto stood for the first time in almost two months at the entrance to the Yoinokuchi main hideout in the Land of fire. It had been a peaceful trip back, from Kiri. Mei had set up a private boat for there hero's.

"Wow it feels good to be home" Akimi sighed as she entered the base and took a seat before laying across a couch.

"Well as I only spent about a week here last time, I can't call this place home yet but it does feel good to have a place to be able to call home again" Zabuza said.

"It will grow on you, this place is rather comfortable" Itachi added.

"Well I'm just looking forward to having some time off" Naruto said as he took a seat on the opposite couch to the one Akimi was lounging on.

"I agree, it's going to nice to not have to worry about an possible enemy attack every day" Fuu said before taking a seat next to Naruto.

"Yeah well don't get too comfortable gaki. You can have the rest of the day to relax, but we spent too long in the Land of Water. We need to start our training trip" Jiraiya said as the last person to enter the room.

"What he's leaving so soon?" Fuu asked shocked.

"That's way too soon, you should at least let him relax for awhile Jiraiya-sama" Akimi added.

'This doesn't give me much time... He will be gone for three years. That means I need to tell him how I feel today! Oh that's not enough time to prepare... then again if he turns me down I will have three years to get over it. Alright... Mission for the day is get Naruto alone and tell him I like him more than as a friend' this thought was had simultaneously by both Akimi and Fuu.

"Eh one day hey... that's not much, and I have lot's to pack" Naruto sighed.

"Would you like some help?" Akimi asked jumping at the first opportunity that presented itself.

"I think it would be a good idea if we all helped Naruto with this" Gaara said.

"Yes I agree, I would also like to help out" Haku said.

"Yeah... the more the merrier" Akimi said with a fake smile but was still convincing.

'Damn it... at least this wont take long with everyone helping, I will have a chance later' Akimi thought.

'Damn, because Akimi blurted that out, it stopped me from showing up at Naruto's room while he was packing and offer to help then' Fuu moaned internally.

While both kunoichi thought that there plans were well hidden, the older ninja in the room were reading them both like an open book. And as soon as the young teens left Zabuza spoke up. "Poor kid is going to be put in a tight spot"

"I don't know what you are talking about. Lucky bastard has two kunoichi chasing him... in a few years they will both be quite the lookers. And anyway this is great inspiration for my novels" Jiraiya said.

"Yeah, I can just see your next novel being about a ninja in the center of the affection of a few different kunoichi... Wait a second, that's my sister!" Akaru said yelling at the end.

"They don't even realize the other likes him. And I bet they both think Naruto is the only clueless one" Itachi sighed.

"Talk about the blind leading the blind. So do you think either will get a chance to tell him how they feel before he leaves?" Jiraiya asked.