Chapter 1

BAZ

It all started when Professor Possibelf gave us an assignment to collect information about magick  schools that are in the world. Each student had to pick a school and write an essay on it, no less than 1000 words.

The Students were supposed to submit their chosen school names the next day. As soon as the class ended, almost everyone made their way to the library. Except me. I followed Professor Possibelf and told her that I chose Hogwarts school.

She nodded and asked, "May I know why?"

I'm not sure why. I read about Hogwarts school in the Magic Mirror paper which is my step-mom's favourite newspaper to know all kinds of news.

"It's just that I've read about this school and it's the first name that popped into my mind, Professor."

Professor Possibelf stared at me for 3 seconds and then said, " All right then,  Mr.Pitch. Essay should be no less than 1000 words. Considering Hogwarts school's strict rules in disclosing details about their school, you'll be lucky if you get 300 words of information from the library."

And then she turned on her heels and left me standing there thinking of what she just said.

I went to my tower and wrote a letter. Then I went to the Owlry. I found an owl that's as white as snow,perched on a window sill. I tied my letter to its leg.

And then made my way back to my tower hoping that my letter would reach someone who's friendly and brilliant and understanding enough to help me with my assignment and not run to their Headmaster to complain about me.

It's risky but it's worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.😘😍