Chapter 30

BAZ

I lost the track of time while we kissed, forgetting and leaving the world behind.

Just me and Snow in our new world.

But we sprang apart, after hearing a whistle sound. We turned around to see a couple of girls giggling and whistling. Then, a straight couple, walked past us, both were smiling and the  girl gave us an enthusiastic thumbs up.

Snow looked at me, grinning, his eyes glinting. I couldn't help but grin back at him.

We sat there, Snow's right ankle hooked to my left ankle, for some time, talking about random things.  All the while, Snow was playing with my fingers. He was warm.

Next, Simon wanted to eat ice cream. So, Simon got a butterscotch flavoured one for him and vanilla flavoured for me.

We walked together hand-in-hand, talking about favourite places and eating ice-cream.

"Weather is so cool today," Snow said.

"Yeah?" I said. After a thought, I added ,"Do you feel cold? Here, hold this." I gave him my ice-cream cone and removed my jacket and wrapped it on his shoulders.

Snow looked at me with big blue eyes.

I took my ice-cream back and started walking ahead.

He followed me.

"Baz, I didn't say that I was feeling cold. You don't have to do this." But he hugged my jacket about himself. Then he looked at me. I averted my eyes away from him then again looked at him. He was smiling. Like he knew how I was feeling.

Stupid Snow.

His smile, his pretty gorgeous smile, can lit up the world. I can feel my own mouth curving into a smile after seeing his smile.

"Don't you feel cold?" he asked.

"Not so much. Come on, Snow.  It's late already. You need to get in a bus."   I said.

"You want to get rid of me? Am I that boring?" Snow said. His voice low. We were walkout next to each other.

I turned to him.

"Yes. You're really, really boring. You make me sleep. " I said.

"What?" He stopped short and looked at me. His eyebrows furrowed. His eyes are sharp as needles.

I started laughing.

"Crowley! Look at you all angry. How can you describe yourself as boring? Honestly, this is the best day of my life. I didn't think my day would get any better than our first date. I won't leave you alone once we move in together. " I said.

"Really?"

"Really, Snow."

We reached the bus station and just before Simon got into the bus, I took his hand and pressed a kiss there. I hoped he understood the message it conveyed, which is, that 'I can't even think of getting rid of you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies..!!

The story is about to end.  Your comments will be much appreciated.

Vote and share.

💜💕