Chapter 5

BAZ

It was a cloudy day. And I was restless in my dorm.

Simon Snow didn't burn my letter, which meant he'd want to help me more with my assignment.

It had been a day and half since I sent my letter. It was about time I received his letter. The weather looked like it was going to rain heavily.  What if the owl couldn't reach me on time? What if Simon Snow had simply ignored my letter? Or if my didn't even reach him in the first place?
Even if he'd got my letter,he had no reason to help me and more reason to complain about me to his teachers.

If I didn't get his letter then I wouldn't be able to submit my 1000 words assignment and Prof. Possibelf would be right -

Loud thunder interrupted my train of thoughts. Outside,  it had started raining. I was about to close the window when I noticed an owl flying as swiftly as it can. I opened my window wide enough for the owl to crash land on my floor. I took the letter and gave the owl some treats and a cup of water.

I exhaled with relief and then I sat on my bed and opened the letter. Read it in one breath.

Dear Bah-z,

You have quite long and unique name. I like it. You must be a really sincere student, I suppose, Seeing how serious you are for your assignment stuff.

So, I penned down some things that I knew about. Apparently, that wasn't enough or suitable to be written for school essay. I had to rake down few books from school library and needed Penny's help to gather information.

I have attached the collected work with this letter. Hope this much is enough for your school assignment.

Regards

Simon.

Then, I read the attached paper. Alastair Crowley! The essay was longer than I wanted it to be. I thought, "Whoever is this guy,he's got a golden heart."

I went to start writing my essay. And the Owl, slept near half opened window, waiting for the rain to stop.

Next day, Professor Possibelf was impressed with my essay and she gave me full marks. All the credits goes to Simon and his friend Penny. It felt like I've achieved something huge. As weight was off of my shoulder now, I couldn't wait to know more about this Simon Snow: the golden-hearted saviour.

It was only later I came to know that not only me, but most of my classmates had corresponded with other schools' students to get assistance for the assignment.

After having dinner, I went to my room and started writing a letter to Simon Snow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou For Reading. I'd love to know what you think about the story in comments.

Until next chapter.
Stay Safe.😍😘