Chapter 29

SIMON

I reached the Cafe before time. I was worried for Baz because of his previous letter and thought he might leave this time for sure incase I got late.

I saw him enter the cafe with all his glory. Clad in casuals, he looked much younger and more handsome than ever. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Everything was a blur around me, except him.

After greetings and some small talk, I noticed him, he had that look on his face. Like he was weighing on words before saying something. He seemed nervous.

"Baz, You look pale" I said worried.

"Paler than usual?" He went stiff. What on Earth was bothering him? I couldn't fathom what could possibly make him act this way.

And when he revealed that he was a vampire, I didn't know how to react. I was relieved that it was nothing serious, like he is not breaking up with me or something before we even got into a proper relationship. But, I was worried too, he must have loathed himself for being a vampire, it must have been hard for him to say those words aloud.

At that moment, the waiter brought our order and I was so glad for his timing. After sipping coffee from the mug, I finally broke the silence and told him it wasn't a big deal for me. All I wanted was to be with him.

Finally, when Baz was convinced that i wanted to be his boyfriend and didn't care about those things, he was back to normal. Happy and Charming. His gloomy aura was replaced by bright face.

After a while, we decided to go for fish spa.

AT SPA

When we dipped our feet in the small pool, all those small fishes came rushing and started nibbling the skin.

"It tickles, it tickles" I couldn't contain my laughter and said looking at Baz.

His lips had a slight pout and saucy expression and he was glaring at the water. That's when I saw there were no fishes on his side.

"Maybe these creatures know I am a natural predator" He said crestfallen, like a dejected kid who  didn't get his favorite toy.

Adorable.

I shifted towards him wrapped my feet around his ankles. His legs pressing into mine, it sent tingling sensation down my body.

He was looking at me dumbfounded and awed. I just smiled at him.

"See, they love you too" I motioned towards the fishes which were nibbling at our feet.

"It feels good, isn't it?" I asked turning my body towards him. We were so close. His face inches away from mine.

I looked into his grey eyes, noting that the pupils were larger than they should be in this light. My eyes drifted to his lips and then back to his eyes. He was staring up at me, wide eyed, and I felt the briefest urge to move closer.

And so I did.

Heart thumping madly, I leaned over Baz and kissed carefully on his forehead. When I pulled away, Baz's cheeks were tainted red and his lips were slightly open.

I smiled and aimed lower, for his lips this time.

Baz responded instantly, his fingers curled into my hair and he pulled me closer. I had to brace myself on the edge with one hand or risk falling in the pool.

His lips were soft and cold and felt so good. "I really like this" I mumbled against his soft mouth, which curved into a smile.

When we finally pulled apart, he said in a husky voice "I've wanted to kiss you since ages".  His handing moving from my hair to jaw.

"It took me a long time too" I spoke in low voice, brushing our noses together.

Baz laughed breathlessly and kissed me again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was corny, isn't it??

Thanks so much for reading.

💕💜