Chapter 31

LETTERS

BAZ

My hero,

First things first.. I couldn't process after seeing you in jeans. It was like a short circuit in my mind. The Fuse in my brain went off. There were Sparks everywhere.  You look much younger in casuals.

Second things second. I kind of knew you were vampire. Your pale skin and handsome looks gave it all. But I wasn't sure back then when I saw you. Then you mentioned in one of your letters "you might bite me" and when you weren't eating anything and just had drinks on our first date I was cent percent sure. But.. you know what? Idc about these stuff. As long as you're with me and don't kill me, we are all good.

When you revealed, I wanted to say I know. But,then I thought maybe it's rude. You must have felt so uncomfortable telling your secret. But, I am also glad that you told me. And shared it with me first. .  I don't care,what others say about you or what your identity is, I am in love with you and that's final.

Baz, I  could have waited even for a thousand years.. I know this must be hard to tell. And you must have gone through a lot. But if you want you can tell me about what happened!?? I am all ears. Again, it's not necessary. Say only if you want to..

Baz, my baby. You must be so lonely at times. I'll make up for all the love you have not got. You deserve it all.

Love,
Snow..

P.S: I still can't believe the fact, that it was your first time kissing someone. I mean you are good at it.

SIMON

Dear Simon,

Has anyone ever told you how smart and wonderful you are? Because you're the first person I've ever met who's as brave as he's kind, as sweet as he's fierce, as smart as he's beautiful.

I went through a lot and it was all blurry. I stopped registering  everything that's happening around me after I became a Vampire. Irony!  That's my life.

It was a nightmare. I wish it was.a nightmare, Snow. Those vampires who appeared out of nowhere fought with my mom when she was in house. I was asleep on bed and a clean target. My mom was hurt badly so she didn't make it.

When is your exam? Do you want to meet before your exam? 

I can't imagine how you'd look in formals. I'm sure it's gonna be the extra-death of me!

No, I'm not asking you to dress up like me. Just thinking.

Thank you, Snow. I can't express how much adore you.❤

Yours,
Baz

SIMON

Dear Baz..

I m sorry about your mom. You said earlier she is no more, but I had no idea what she went through..

What are you even talking about? Me brave?? I must say YOU are the bravest person I've ever met. You were kid. A baby. Merlin and Morgana!! I can't imagine.  Your Aunt Fiona must be an amazing lady, to have brought you up as a gentleman.. I would like to meet her someday. If you are okay with it.

Well, my exams start next week.. After 9 days to be precise. I am scared. Let's meet this weekend, before we get busy in exams. I don't want to be the reason if you score less. Also, Penny is giving me a hard time about studying. She can be really scary of I don't focus on exams.

Let's meet at the Same place, same time.

Baz. I would love it, if you express how much you adore me.

Yours only,
Simon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owl me, Maybe ?

Thank you for reading..

🌈❣️💌