Chapter 27

BAZ

I sat silently for a few minutes after reading Simon's letter.

Well, I asked him to tell about the magical creatures around or in Hogwarts grounds was purely because to give him a chance to ask me about Watford magickal creatures. And so, I  could tell him everything about it and know how he feels about Vampires. No one is fond of vampires.

At least, letting him know that vampires exist might lessen the shock or disgust that he would feel after I confide my secret with him.

However, he cancelled all of that possibilities by not asking about me about Watford creatures.

I love him so much that it's hard and painful to even imagine his sad face and hurt in his eyes.

He wants me to move in with him and Penny. I , for one thing, wouldn't miss the chance to be with Simon all the time.

That is, if everything went great on our second date. It'd be a jackpot! Otherwise..

Then, I put his letter in the box, which has all of his letters, and took a parchment to write my reply.

Dear Snow,

If it's our destiny to be together, then nothing can make us apart.

If it's not, then I don't know, Simon.

Oh yes! Why not? I'll accept your proposal to live together with you..

I can't wait for us to meet!

See you Sunday.

Take care,

Love,
Baz
                              ~~~~~~

SIMON

This was the first time in these months my heart felt heavy after reading Baz's letter. Every other time it tied wings and flew.

His latest letter made no sense to me. The more times I read it, the more I got worried.

It was break time when I found Snow-white sitting on the windowsill of the Potions class. I was excited to read his reply, so I opened then and there.
But, after that I was so out of mind, I couldn't even focus in class and almost got detention by Professor Crow.

There were so many things bugging me.

One. Baz's letter was very short. That has never happened before. The other times even if he was busy, he would reply late but write a proper letter. This letter literally had only five sentences. 

Two. He left sentences incomplete which was weird. It seemed something was really bothering him, but he did not want to tell me. And I hated that.

Three. He was trying to act all cheerful. Boy, did he really think he would fool me with his fake smiles and words.? I can see through his letter.

Four. He addressed me as Simon. It might look normal to others, but not to me.

There were Zillion reasons the letter felt wrong to me. Something was off. Baz wasn't okay, and I hated the fact I couldn't be with him at that time.

I just wanted to apparate to Watford in Baz's room.

I tried to remember when we met on our date, he didn't talk much. Now I felt maybe he wanted to say something but wasn't comfortable enough to share it with me..

I grabbed my hair in frustration. I was so worried for him. Writing back and asking him wouldn't do any good. So, I just hoped that everything was alright with Baz and waited desperately to meet him.

My second date with Baz is going to be a long one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLA..

How are you all? Are you enjoying the story? Please let me know in the comments.  I'd really appreciate that.

Until next time.

Love, love.