Chapter 32

Few months later.

SIMON

Our time together seemed to pass in a blink of an eye, well a few blinks of an eye, since those were four wonderful months. 

And today was the day we were moving in together. After many dates, lots of fun, blended through all ups and downs, we were finally going to live together and I couldn't be more happier.

Both of us got admission in University. Baz wanted to live between muggles, like normals. His father was livid at first, considering the fact, that he is a vampire, but Fiona did her best to convince him and here we are today.

Penny left the country to study overseas with Shepard. She was happy with him and I was happy for her.

A loud honk made me jump. I turned around to see Baz sitting in his car. I narrowed my eyes at him and he grinned. Opening the front door, I sat beside him and turned to face him.

"Where to mister? " He asked still grinning. All these months in order to live like normal, Baz spent his vacation watching movies and making me watch them too. He never left a chance to drop a movie reference.

"To the stars" I replied, mimicking Rose from Titanic.  Baz laughed and I joined him.

Our belongings had already been sent to the flat. All we had to do was to set them up. And that was not an easy job.

"The sofa won't go in near the wall Snow,  lets pull it a bit in centre," Baz said blocking my hand, while I was trying to push it in a corner.

"It will look cozy, we can get peaceful sleep if it's in the corner, besides I don't want the sunlight facing directly on it, if you are the one sitting there," I made my point, explaining him. Baz can be really thick sometimes.

"I won't catch fire, if sunlight falls on me.  It just irritates me a bit. We have talked about this, Simon." Baz rolled his eyes and still managed to look hot. "And if we put the furniture here, it will create an intimate conversation area." He continued smiling.

"But it will be cozy if.. " I started but Baz cut me in the middle "And Simon Snow, we have a bedroom to sleep."

"Fine, let's move it in the middle. But the throw-pillows and curtains will be my choice" I said lifting a finger.

Hours later, after organising the rooms I fell on bed, too tired to move. Baz came and laid beside me.

Both of us lay awake, talking in low voices, while neither slept until hours after the sun finally slipped around the corner.

I looked at Baz thinking about all those time when I wanted to lie next to him in the dark and watch him breathe and watch him sleep.

Baz slept like a baby, he was holding me in his arms. I wondered what he was dreaming about and I tried not to get an inferiority complex if the dreams weren't  about me.

Being with Baz was a bliss. And this was our forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

I hope you liked this story.. Share it with your friends and SnowBaz fans..

Love, Love. 😘