Chapter 23

SIMON

The date with Baz was the best one ever. Time flew like an arrow when I was with him. Sitting in my dorm and reminiscing the moments spent with him, I was sure of something.

I, Simon Snow was falling for Baz. And boy, I was falling hard.

Little by little.
Day by Day.

I was unsure of my feelings for him till now. But, now that I know, I would give my whole heart to him. No matter what, I wasn't afraid.

I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about Baz when someone shook me awake, like a tiny tornado hit me. I saw Finn leaning over me speaking something I cannot comprehend. I just ignored him and turned to the other side of bed.

"Get your ass outta bed Simon, or we are reading your letter," Pemberly's voice was laced with threat.

I was out of bed with the speed of lightning and ran towards the window. Snow-white was nowhere to be spotted.

"If this is some kind of stupid joke, I'll hex you," I said turning and found six pair of eyes staring at me. Finn held an envelope. I plucked it from his fingers and tore open the envelope.

Dear Simon,

I can't even begin to express how fantastic my first ever date was. You exude happiness, Snow. Lucky is that person who gets to spend their entire life with you.

At first, I thought you stood me up or maybe changed your mind like Dev predicted. Can you imagine how I felt when I saw you?

I must say that you were looking handsome and red and sweaty when you finally came to the cafe?

I had so much fun. In your company. Time flew so fast. I wish we could've spent some more time talking, laughing and walking together.

Okay, I can't stop rewinding the way you gave me an awkward kiss on my cheek before you left. You're so bold and it's one of the things I love about you.❤

Did you reach safely? Or did you get caught?

Thinking of you.
Yours,
Baz

"See told you guys, Simon is seeing someone. He even ditched school," Liam, the most hyperactive one of the quartet, was telling excitedly as if he solved the mystery of the Bermuda triangle for muggles.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I got up and put the letter in book. Maybe I'll want to read it again.

"You are such a bad liar," Alejandro said rolling his eyes.

"You guys are so nosy, you know that? It's true, I went on a date," I said smiling "With a boy. Baz. ".

I dropped the bomb and they exploded with questions.
"You've got to be kidding me"

"The Footballer from Watford?"

"How was your date?"

They all knew about Baz when I went on football tournament. So, I told them more about him, my feelings and our little rendezvous.

BAZ

I sent a letter to Snow. A letter which I didn't write what I planned to. I decided to reveal it on our second date. Partly because I want to end things ( if it's the end) by revealing it in person because I owe Simon an explanation and an apology, and partly because I wasn't ready to let go of Simon snow.

I don't think I'd ever be able to let go of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading fellas.

Share it with those who love SnowBaz

💕💜