Chapter 25

LETTERS

Handsome Baz😍

After reading your previous letter , I am dumbfounded. I don't know what to reply! I am speechless.
I can't believe this. The most popular hottie has completely fallen for me? Simon Snow, the weirdo??
I hope you are not joking. Even if you are, I don't care. I give my whole heart to you, now it's up to you Baz , whether you break it or well.. reciprocate your feelings!!

You say that I'm straightforward and look at you? You amaze me with your bewitching words.

I was scared to confess. That I'd also fallen in love with you. I was scared how you'd react if I take the word 'love' on our first date itself.

So, look at you, my brave and bold Baz.

I am doing good. Busy being hero everyone wants you see..

Day dreaming and you? That's so un-Baz like.. You are the one who changes dreams into reality.

Well I can't imagine how you look in casuals. Of course he'd look handsome. Hot. Awesome. Beautiful.cool. Okay I need to stop.
Penny is doing great. As usual. She seemed to have found herself a boyfriend. Shepard is a normal and is always curious about magick world.

After school, I've decided to move out and enjoy my life to the fullest. I haven't planned anything about future, cuz who knows what's gonna happen next.. what are your plans?

What major are you going to select in uni? Whichever course Penny takes, I'll take it. Have you ever lived with normals?

"I can't wait to shower you with my overflowing love in our next date." This part.. I somehow misread it and well it was a shocker😰😱 But yeah I am excited for our second date.

Come see me on weekend at "Reading Nook" book cafe in evening.. I'll be there. 😍😘

Love,
Si.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Snow.

Whoa. Snow. Why is it so hard to believe that I'm in love with you? I made it pretty clear,I guess. No, I don't joke on such things. Also, I've never proposed anybody in my life.

I can't help but have this big smile since the second I read that you gave me your whole heart. Guess what? I'll definitely reciprocate the whole square of my heart and feelings for you.

Good to hear that you figured out it all.

I wonder if this is how people in love feel and chase these feelings. Can't believe that we have this much effect on each other. Tell me this is all not a dream?

Snow, Don't be scared to tell anything. I won't bite you (Wait, I might when you look so cute while trying to put everything you feel into words.) You can tell me anything you want.

Can you tell me about magical creatures in your School grounds or woods or in your books?

I haven't decided what to opt in the Uni. Maybe Economics or something.

No,it'll be my first time with Normals.

Snow, which evening? Saturday or Sunday?

Yours,
Baz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU LOVELIES FOR READING THIS STORY.

LOVE YA LOADS.💕