Chapter 17

SIMON

It was almost late night, by the time we reached Hogwarts which meant dinner was already served and Students have left for their common rooms.

"Let's get back to our dorms, we can get in trouble if we are not in by the Bell" Penny said turning towards me.

I nodded and hugged her, wishing her Good night.

Walking quietly down the hall to my room- where three other boys were already assembled- I prayed to find a house elf so I could get some food before going to bed and fortunately I found one.

Upon entering the room I greeted the boys who were snuggling in their comfort zones. Pemberly was lying on his bed reading a book and busy munching on cookies. Finn and Liam were sprawled on the couch with Finn's legs comfortably resting on Liam's lap.

I changed into my flannel pajamas and came to my bed. After chatting for a while with the boys and talking about the day, which included telling them about Watford and the tournament, we were off to sleep.

That night, I had a sound sleep and dreamt about a pretty boy running around in football pitch, his dark hair bouncing and his jersey lifting up to give a peek of his toned torso.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Simon numskull Snow, you come here this instant and give me back my notebook" Penny yelled at the top of her lungs running behind, trying to catch me.

"Penelope Dunce, not until you promise to come for playing games in evening" I retorted back running through the school grounds.

"Si, come on, I really need to do well in the apparition test. Just let me go through the notes, I promise I'll pay the game with you guys." She said with puppy eyes.

I looked through the leaflets where Penny had jotted down the common apparition mistakes and how to avoid them.

"Mr. Wilkie Twycross said and I quote "You just have to remember 3 Ds of apparition- Determination, Destination and Deliberation to successfully apparate" I mimicked the rough and high pitched voice of apparation tutor.

Penny laughed and slapped my shoulder, plucking the notebook from my hand, "Fine, I'll be there in evening, but one game of my choice."

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was finding ways to keep myself distracted from having Baz's thoughts. It felt to me, as if I was Spell-bound by his beauty. Not that, I haven't seen more beautiful people. Heck, I dated Agatha for almost a year and half. But, Baz was different. And it was not just his looks or personality that made me think of him constantly.

Something about him, which I couldn't exactly pinpoint was bugging me, and the only solution was to know him more and find it out. It was a win-win situation for me.

As it was agreed, we met in the common room. Penny, Violet and one of her friend called Hannah joined us for the card game and snacks, of course.

We decided to play Werewolf, which was going on fine until Finn- whose character was Seer got killed and next round Liam- the werewolf got voted out of the game.

"Eat your own food, gastronome" Liam hollered over sausages stuffed in his mouth, which was gross.

Pigs.

"But yours is much better, here taste mine" Finn stuffed another piece in Liam's already filled mouth.

"You know, you guys are disgusting" Violet said making a face.

Game was over with villagers winning it which included Penny, Hannah, Pemberly and Finn. It was fun.

"Name one thing you are good at, loser" Finn's aimed his arrows at Liam.

"Well, I guess, you'll never know" Liam blew a sarcastic kiss at Finn, which he dodged dramatically.
Liam groaned and fell backwards, clutching his heart.

Their humor brought waves of laughter around the room. Liam and Finn were so comfortable around each other, which made me wonder if Baz and I can also have this kind of chemistry.

Not even a day had passed I met him and I was wishing to see him again. I didn't even know him, we just met once but I was already going crazy with his thoughts.

I was contemplating to write a letter to him. So that's what I did.

After dinner I wrote to Baz and waited for him write back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKYOU FOR READING.

Love ya Loads❤️