Chapter 2

SIMON

It was dark and the corridors were empty. There was some kind of game going on in my dorm which I was not interested in. So, I decided to sneak out and meet Ebb. Ebenza was keeper of keys and had cute little goats with fur soft as cotton.

"Oi Simon, you shouldn't be strolling alone in dark. Come, get inside before you get noticed by anyone" With her gruffy hand she pushed me inside her hut, as soon as she saw me.

"Ebb, it's been seven years now. I haven't been caught even once" I said jokingly.

Ebb raised one of her bushy eyebrows. "Boy that's because you have Penny all along."

I huffed a laugh and moved towards the part of hut where she kept Scones. I took a bite from it and came back to sit on old couch near door.
After chatting for a while, I decided to go back to dorms.

While I was returning back to the castle building I noticed something white moving swiftly in the dark sky.
"What is this creature?" I thought loudly.  But as the creature came nearer, it was clear that the bird was an owl. A messenger owl in particular.

Curiosity got into me as I had never seen this one owl in school. It was Stark white. Snowy. With big grey eyes.

The bird flew towards me I caught the folded letter tied up in it's legs..

Now, I would never read anyone else's letter of course. But this one had no tag and technically the letter came to me.

I put the letter in my pocket and ran towards my room. Everyone was fast asleep so I took chance and opened it.

Dear Stranger,

My name is Baz. I'm a final year student at Watford. I'm looking for someone to assist me with my school work which requires a lot of fresh information from your side. The thing is, I'm writing an essay about your school. It should be 1000 words long. So, It'd be great if you can tell me about your school. No, I'm not at all asking about your secret spells and passages to enter your school. Just the things that are not top secret.

If you don't want to assist me, you can burn this letter and I'd know.

Regards,
Baz

To,
Any Final year student.
Hogwarts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fellow Snow Baz fans. How are y'all doing?
Share this piece with your friends.

😘😍