Chapter Twenty-One

*Triggering content."

•Talia•

•Talia•

Interruption during something you really wanted to do is never fun. In fact, it's downright infuriating.

Inducing enough anger for me to want to storm down into that basement and shut him the hell up so Ryder and I can get back to it.

The basement is soundproofed, but with the ventilation and the fact that no soundproofing is completely silent, we can still hear his screams, his begging, his pleading to be let free.

I'm assuming his dead friend beside him is finally getting to him and if I didn't want him to experience the decay of his friend over the next couple of days, I'd handle my little problem, but knowing he'll be suffering in there - at least for a little while - makes it all the more sweeter.

Sadly, that means Ryder and I aren't entirely capable of continuing our sexual activities, which has the two of us sticking ear buds in, snuggling up and going to sleep. Maybe, just maybe, we'll finally get our moment after this little excursion.

I'm also not too keen on our first time occurring with a hostage in the vicinity - I hadn't thought of it until after he started screaming down there. Did I really want to remember this moment knowing one floor beneath us was a tied up man I intended to kill next to his already dead friend? Kind of puts a damper on the first time mood.

♠️♥️♣️♦️

"Good morning," Ryder whispers into my hair, drawing my backside closer to his.

I can feel his morning wood and I can't stop myself from rubbing my butt on it, settling it in between the cleft of my cheeks.

"Mmm, if this is the kind of wake up call I get, I'll take it everyday please," I moan when his hand slides down my belly to settle against the area just above my pussy.

His fingers dip down momentarily to collect some of my morning dew and I shiver, stretching my legs out and turning over, placing my hand on his cheek and bringing our lips together.

"I'd be more than happy to oblige to that, cupcake."

He cups my ass, bringing my leg over his hip until his cock brushes against my pussy.

Then it starts up again.

Groaning in irritation, I fling my head back. "You've got to be fucking kidding me. Does that piece of shit have an internal clock or did he just not stop screaming all night?"

I sit up, raking my fingers through my hair and wiping the excess mascara off under my eyes.

"Let him scream it out, he'll get tired eventually."