Chapter 3

Draco's P.O.V.

Something was different. The bond. It was stronger. It was almost as if... Suddenly a house elf appeared. "Dinky has been ordered to summon Mr. Malfoy to the dining hall right this moment." she said. 

"Thank you Dinky, I will be on my way now."

I walked through the halls of Riddle Manor. I walked into the dining hall. It was brightly lit, giving a joyful feel. The table was mahogany, with five people sitting there. Father, Mother, Bellatrix, the Dark Lord, and a kid about my age. He was drop dead gorgeous. About my height with black neck length curls, deep blue eyes and skin pale yet healthy. Suddenly I recognized him. It couldn't be....

"Ciaran?" I asked uncertainly, he turned to me, and when he nodded I rushed him, and wrapped my arms around him crying. He hugged me back.

"I missed you so much." I told him. He looked at me smiled and kissed me. It was soft, short and sweet.

"I missed you too." He told me, "Well once I remembered my feelings for you."

"What do you mean?" I asked him but we were interrupted by two redheads.

"Hello Draco." Fred began, George turned to Ciaran,

"Hello Harry."

"We think you should"

"Have this little guy back"

"Since you don't live with"

"Those horrible muggles anymore." They took turns speaking, I then noticed a little boy in Fred's arms. Asleep. Ciaran smiled. 

"Thanks, and my name is Ciaran now." The twins smiled and nodded. Ciaran took the child in his arms. The kid woke up then. He looked just like Ciaran, with dark curls and deep blue eyes. although his skin wasn't as pale.

"Daddy!" He cried, he laughed.

"Hey Ko, do you wanna meet my family?" The young child nodded excitedly.

"Wait hold on. When did this happen?" Tom asked, Ciaran's face darkened.

"I don't like talking about it. My home life for the past ten years wasn't great." He told us, looking at the floor. I hated seeing him like this. I reached out and put my arm around his waist. He flinched. I felt the pain immediately. I scowled.

"This is Kovus, my son." he announced. I bent down so I was on Kovus's level. 

"Hi Kovus, I'm Draco." I told him. He smiled. After the others got over their shock, they came closer. Bellatrix seemed to be the most excited, squealing every once and a while. 

"Hello Kovus, I'm your grandma." she cooed. Kovus reached out and grabbed at her hair, she chuckled as he examined it, fascinated. My parents came over and introduced themselves, though Kovus, being still young, was only able to say Cissa and Lucis, so that's what he began to call them.

"How old is he?" I asked. 

Kovus, hearing my question, answered, "I'm thwee." Ciaran chuckled. I couldn't help but realize, this was what I had been feeling. The strange pain from three years ago.

"What happened?" I asked. Ciaran gave me a confused look. "Over the summer. What did they do to you, and you also said when you remembered your feelings, what did you mean?" Ciaran suddenly looked very pale. As did Kovus.