Chapter 6

Sirius looked confused. "Shadow Dragon?"

Before I could answer Luna, the one who loves all animals, said, " There are 7 types of dragons. Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Nature, Magic and Shadow. As the other names imply, each dragon can control and summon their respective domains, with Nature being trees and plants. Shadow Dragons are able to control and summon each of these as well as shadows. They can completely disappear in the shadows. They are actually one of the most powerful, which also means they are one of the most rare."

When she finished everyone was going back and forth from staring at Luna for having this knowledge to staring at me for being a powerful and rare dragon.  They were all in shock.

"Should've known you were powerful." Dray told me, slightly applying pressure at my waist.

"In order to avoid suspicion, you will need to pretend to hate Draco and the rest of the Slytherins. You also need a place to meet." I thought for a moment.

"The Chamber of Secrets." I decided.

"But only people who can speak parseltongue can get in." Neville protested. 

I smiled, "Trust me. I know what I'm doing" I felt a small pressure on my arm. I turned and saw Kovus in Draco's arms looking at me. "Hey." I greeted him. He reached out his arms, smiling. I took him in my arms and he sat on my lap.

"Are, are you going back to school?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I am. But don't worry you will be safe."

"Am I going to stay wif Fred and George again?" he asked.

"Maybe, or you could stay with Grandma and Grandpa."

"I want to stay wif you." he stated.

"Oh baby, I don't know about that, but I will see what I can do."

"Can someone please explain just what the lieutenants do?" Luna asked.

I nodded. "The Lieutenants are recruiters. They find people within their house who aren't on Albus's side and, if they prove truly loyal, bring them to me so I can officially recruit them. The lieutenants also keep the members in their house updated." I explained. They nodded.

Then Lucius stood, "Now to Diagon Alley."

Diagon Alley 

Draco and I walked through the alley, we had already gotten most of the supplies we needed. Suddenly I heard a voice, I recognized. Weasley.

"Well, look who's finally shown up." We turned and saw Ron, Ginny, Arthur and Molly Weasley.

"What do you want Weasley?" Draco asked, exasperated.

"Oh nothing. Just wondering what a deatheater does in Diagon Alley." Ron smirked. I felt myself grow angry. Draco squeezed my hand. Ron looked at me. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Ciaran. Ciaran Salazar Riddle." I told him. His eyes seemed to bug out of his head.

"You, you're his son?" I nodded, enjoying how scared he looked.

"And you are?"

"Ron Weasley, Harry Potter's best friend." he replied smugly.

"Do you just throw that part around for fun? Or..."

"I just think you should know who you're dealing with."

I was getting irritated. "I don't think I want to be seen with...you...any longer. Let's go Draco." He gladly followed me. We walked away to finish getting out supplies. 

We walked into Ollivander's hand in hand. I had been needing a new wand, mine having stopped working sense my inheritance.

"Welcome, welcome. I sensed a strong magic." Ollivander announced, appearing out of no where on his sliding ladder. "In need of a wand?"

"Yes sir. Mine has stopped working after I came into my inheritance." I supplied, showing him my wand. He picked it up and looked at me. 

"Mr. Potter," I cut him off.

"No. It turns out my name is Ciaran Riddle." I told him. He smiled and bowed his head.

"Well, Mr. Riddle, I think a custom wand is best for you." I nodded. "Follow me." Draco attempted to follow us, "Mr. Malfoy, it would be best if you stayed here?"

"But sir,"

"It'll be okay Draco, its not like he'll take me from you again." He nodded and relented. I followed Ollivander into the back, to find shelves upon shelves of supplies. I could feel the pulls towards each wood and core. Ollivander seemed to sense this.

"All you need to do is focus on the pulls. pull back on them with an equal force. The wand should build itself." I did as he told me. It felt like tug-a-war. I saw a light pinkish wood float up into the air, a bright orange feather, a single strand of dark hair and a white horn floated up and merged with the wood. Suddenly the wood turned black and silver lines began to thread through it. creating intricate patterns. The wand floated towards me. I grasped it in my hand. "Beech wood, with Phoenix feather, thestral tail hair and horned serpent horn. That's a very powerful wand Mr. Riddle, use it wisely."

I nodded and thanked him. "How much for the wand?" I asked.

"Seven Galleons." He told me. I payed him and walked back to the front. As soon as Draco saw me he rushed up to me. I smiled at his protectiveness. We exited the shop and went to find the rest of the family.