Chapter 18

Ciaran's P.O.V.

The next day, the Lieutenants arrived to find a round table instead of a long table. 

"Ci, what's with the table?" Andromeda asked.

"Well, in this meeting we are all equal, plus it was mainly just because it was easier to fit more people at the long table." I laughed. Soon the wards informed me that the guests had arrived. My mother was the first one through.

"Ciaran!" she cried as she pulled me into a hug. I sighed into it easily. "I missed you."

"My thoughts exactly Mum."

"Don't crush him Bella," Dad's voice called. I wrapped him into a hug. He wasn't wearing his glamour. He looked like him. Dark curls, pale skin, a nose and scarlet eyes. I smiled.

"Well fine-"

"Don't"

"Welcome"

"Us back." the twins spoke. I chuckled.

"It's great to see you Gred and Forge." I then saw Fleur and Viktor. "And you two. Welcome back! Come have a seat." I sat down next to Draco, Mother on my other side and Father on her other side. The rest of the seats were taken up by the twins and the students. "Welcome all!" I greeted.

"Tell me son, how is it going?" Father asked.

"It's going amazingly well." I told him.

"I actually meant to tell you today Ciaran, but everyone arrived before I could," Andromeda cut in, "the weasel came up to me and told me something big was happening, and he knew I had something to do with it. He wanted answers. I gave him none. He told me that he told Dumbledore. He also told me that Dumbledore was in debt and that he couldn't pay us." she told me. "I told him I would keep 'pretending' to be friends with you simply to help them. He doesn't seem keen on the idea." 

I frowned. "Dumbledore will be keeping a closer watch on us now, we'll need to be extra careful."

"How do we fit into this?" Viktor asked.

"You guys," I turned to him, "can train here, although with the new development, maybe it would be beneficial for you to train on your own as well."

"True" Draco agreed.

"Perhaps I can help with that." All eyes turned to my father. "A few of my Death Eaters are trained in multiple forms of combat. They could serve as teachers for you, if you come to the manor say every weekend. Karkaroff will be willing to allow this and Madame Maxime could be persuaded." I smiled. 

"That's brilliant!" Andromeda exclaimed. Fleur and Viktor agreed as well.

"It is settled then." Viktor said.

"We are so very excited for this." Fleur said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Meanwhile we-"

"Have prepared-"

"A few-"

"Devices and-"

"Supplies to help-"

"Slip away undetected." Fred and George revealed. the pulled out a small box from their pockets and unshrunk them. Inside where more bags that you attached to your belt. They handed one to me and I emptied it on the table. There were jars with black rocks, what looked like a plastic ear with a wire attached to it, various potion bottles, along with rings and necklaces, boxes of what seemed to be candy and jars with powder. 

"The ear is an extendable ear. You can use it to listen in on meetings even through privacy charms."

"Then you have instant darkness powder, the black rocks. Throw them on the ground and it creates a black cloud you can use to slip away."

"Various potions including sleeping drought,"

"Felix Felicis,"

"Veritaserum, and the antidote."

"And the potion version of the confundus charm."

"You also have a set of prank candies, like Fever Fudge,"

"Fainting Fancies,"

"Nosebleed Nougats,"

"Puking Pastilles,"

"Ton-tongue Toffee,"

"and Sugar Hexes, my personal favorite." I smirked

"You also have invisibility rings, notice me not lockets, telepathy necklaces, and shrinking rings. Oh and also transfiguration rings." Andromeda frowned.

"No need to worry, they are activated through thought, so you can turn them on and off at will." she nodded hesitantly.

"We also gave you a few prank supplies, like hair color changing powder and sneezing salt and so on."

"This is bloody brilliant." Draco commented while smirking. I could tell he had a few ideas. 

I pulled out my map. "Fred, George, do you think you could make copies of this?" I handed it to them.

"Of course! And we can extend them to add the forest and the chamber!" Fred thought up.

"That's what I was thinking Fred! And we can make it so it's only able to be seen by those keyed in!" George added. I smirked.

"We'll send them to you as soon as they are done!" they finished in unison.

"Good, I thought that maybe it would be useful."

"What exactly is it?" Draco asked.

"I never told you did I? Here, watch." I took the map, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." I tapped it with my wand and the map showed up. Unfolding it I showed them the entire castle.

"I-is that Hogwarts?" Father exclaimed. I nodded.

"Yes, and you can see everyone's names on it, even if they are polyjuiced. It looks like Dumbledore is having a meeting in his office." They gasped noticing the footprints.

"This could prove more useful than any spy." mother gasped. 

"True, if only I could bug his office."

"Bug?" Fred asked.

"Basically it's a little microphone, that transfers all sound to a speaker, so I can listen to what someone was saying even though I am miles away." I explained.

"We absolutely must make one Fred."

"I agree George." And with that they began planning.