Chapter 15

Hey, all you people that think dobermans are bad, look at this face and tell me dobermans are bad dogs.

___

My teacher: Imagine if someone handed you a box full of all the things you have lost throughout your lifetime.

My brother: It would would be nice to get my sense of purpose back.

My friend: My childhood innocence! Thank you for finding this!

My other friend: My will to live! I haven't seen this in 11 years!

My classmate: I knew I lost that potential somewhere.

Me: Mental stability, my old friend!

My teacher: ... Guys, could you lighten up a little bit.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wolffeather slowly backed off of Darkpaw, watching the scene in the middle of the clearing, Cloudbreeze lay still underneath Rabbitchaser, her flank motionless.

Her eyes were clouded and blood pooled around her throat, and Rabbitchaser had blood dripping down his bottom jaw.

Darkpaw stumbled to his paws, Rabbitchaser's eyes were emotionless as he looked down at the Shadowclan warrior's body.

"This wasn't a fight to kill..." Scarface mumbled, lowering his head.

Time seemed to slow down, Dawnstar looked over at his deputy who looked shocked, he was shaking and his claws were digging deep into the soft earth under his paws.

Suddenly Rabbitchaser was knocked off of his paws, and claws scored deep marks in his light brown tabby coat.

He looked up to see dark amber eyes, blazing with fury and grief, Darkpaw stood over the Skyclan warrior, continuously attacking as the older cat withed and yowled in pain underneath him.

Rabbitchaser shoved the apprentice off of him, blood stained his pelt and the Shadowclan cat's paws. Darkpaw rushed at the Skyclan cat despite Dawnstar's call, "Darkpaw stop!"

Darkpaw leaped and Rabbitchaser and he twisted in the air, grabbing the other cat's neck and in one swift movement, a loud snap echoed through the clearing. (AN: It's my own version of Thistleclaw's killing move)

Blood dripped out of Rabbitchaser's mouth as he lay motionless on the ground of the Skyclan camp. Rabbitchaser's clanmates stood, staring in horror at the body, his neck was now in a weird angle, and his fur was soaking with his own blood.

Darkpaw stared emotionless down at the older cat's body, Scarface started padding towards his friend but froze in sudden horror. Sparkling in Darkpaw's eyes was satisfaction, a smirk was painted on his face.

Dawnstar scanned the cats before lifting his head and calling out, "Shadowclan, return to camp, the battle is over!"

Skyclan made no attempts to stop the Shadowclan cats from leaving, some gave a few glares at Darkpaw who still stood in the middle of the clearing.

Alone Talonclaw lifted the body of Cloudbreeze with amazing ease, the huge scarred tom carried the dead she-cat with surprising caution and gentleness for the brutal cat.

Darkpaw looked around the Skyclan camp, most of the Shadowclan cats had left, some of the last ones were leaving, only Dawnstar, Scarface, Raventalon, and Rockfang remained in the enemy clan camp.

With a low growl Darkpaw turned around and started to March towards the entrance to the Skyclan camp. Thistleclaw's killing move strained him and caused too much movement, the closed wounds from earlier had opened and he was still bleeding.

Blood soaked his sides, he looked more like a grey tom with red stripes rather than the dark grey tabby he was. Darkpaw took another step forward but wobbled on his paws, his eyes widened and he tried to take another step, he stumbled to the ground.

Darkpaw looked up, the world around him was tipping from side to side, and his sight was blurring. Scarface rushed towards Darkpaw, he looked up at his friend before everything went black.

Blood loss is taking a toll on him... Sorry it was so short...