10. Lost In Empty Pillow Talk Again

I waddled, my obnoxiously large stomach making it almost awkward to walk, to the door as loud knocking filled the air. Opening it, I was met with the sight of Danny Worsnop holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Happy 8 months!" he yelled, charging into the house.

I stepped back, confused about why he was here.

"These are from Andy," Danny stated, handing the roses to me. My attention turned to the bouquet in my hands and a smile lit up my face. I opened up the attached card, reading the loving words.

Starlight,

You're 8 months today and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to meet our beautiful son and give you a kiss. I'll be home in a week and a half. I'm practically counting down the hours. I love you. Stay safe. 

- Andy

I grinned at the note, my heart fluttering in my chest. I could never get over what a sappy sweetheart my husband was. I snapped a quick picture of the floral arrangement, posting it to twitter. "I have the sweetest husband ever. Thank you, @AndyBVB. I love you so much. <3"

Andy replied almost immediately, "@HaileyBiersack I love you too, starlight. Can't wait to come home and see your beautiful face."

I grinned at the tweet, sadness tugging at my heart. I missed him.

"And, I'm part two of his present to you," Danny said, grabbing my attention again.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, first he wanted me to kiss you for him."

As Danny leaned in, I placed a hand on his chest. "Nice try," I laughed, "but I know my husband and he doesn't share."

"Can't fault me for trying," Danny shrugged. "But seriously, Andy wanted me to come over and take you shopping, give you a nice day on the town or something."

"Really?" I grinned.

"Yeah, he said to use his credit card and take you on a shopping spree. Get anything you fancy."

Andy was so fucking sweet.

"So, you ready to head out?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, just let me grab my stuff," I said. I grabbed my purse and Danny and I headed out the door. 

The drive to the mall was easy as Danny and I discussed random things. He'd been gone touring the US and UK for past few months, so it had been awhile since I'd last seen him. An Of Mice & Men song blasted from the speakers and I smiled as he screamed along.

Soon, we arrived at Irvine Spectrum, a nearby outdoor shopping center.

We stopped inside Hot Topic, Vans, H&M, and Urban Outfitters. I decided to get everything in a size 2, my usual size, determined to lose whatever pregnancy weight I'd gained. I decided to also visit a few baby stores, picking out some more outfits, accessories, and toys for Jaxson. By the time I just couldn't shop any longer, Danny was saddled with eleven bags, grumbling behind me. 

"You're lucky I love you and Andy," Danny grumbled. "I barely even do this shit for my girlfriend."

"I love you too, Danny bear," I teased, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"You hungry for some lunch?" he asked.

"Starving."

"Okay, let's drop these bags in the car and then we can figure out where we want to eat."

My feet were aching and I was feeling completely fatigued. I decided to sit on a bench while Danny returned to the parking garage, as he joked about me being "such a princess." While I patiently waited, I played around on my phone.