Ch. 2 Back to the Past

(M/n) POV

As I continue to look at Goku in utter confusion, the other three people were gone. I was about to question that until Goku was confronted by Dende.
He said to Goku, "What did you do?" Goku says, "Pilaf wished me into this form with Dragon balls that had black stars on them."
Dende then looked shocked as did Mr Popo. But he then shook it off and said, "Those dragon balls need to be obtained at once. But the problem is, they're now scattered across the galaxy not just Earth." Goku now looked shocked as my mouth hit the ground.
I replied with, "Well we need to prepare to take a voyage into space to find them." Dende shook his head as he said, "We shouldn't spend all our time preparing, because if we don't find those dragon balls in a year. Then the Earth will explode." Goku then stated, "Then we've got to prepare a ship and find a crew. The only problem is......" Goku looked down at his new body in embarrassment.
I then grabbed Goku's shoulder saying, "Don't worry Goku. I'll join you on your voyage!" I then give him a close eyed smile and a thumbs up. Goku chuckles as he says, "Alright! Let's go get those dragon balls!"

Goku POV

I make it home with (M/n) next to me. I still feel a little embarrassed as to how I'm going to tell Chi-Chi about this. I see my house up ahead as (M/n) gives me a thumbs up. I smile at him as I open the door as soon as I do, I hear a scream in my ear. "WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME GOKU????" I rub the back of my head as I say, "Well let's just say Pilaf used some black star dragon balls to wish me as a kid."
     Chi-Chi is still fuming about this. But (M/n) intervenes and says, "Well Goku and I are looking for people to join us on our voyage to find those dragon balls because if we don't. The earth's a goner." Chi-Chi then goes wide eyed upon this reveal. Chi-Chi then says, "So your gonna have to leave for now?" I nod to her as she starts to cry.
     I then extend my arms for her to pick me up. She obliged and starts crying into my shoulder. I see that (M/n) is feeling a bit left out so I just smile at him as he watches.

Trunks POV

     I've been stuck in this board room for the whole day. It never seemed to get any better. Even when the sky suddenly turned dark while I was in my office. I got confused for a second until I thought that maybe one of my friends made a wish. But I didn't think much of it.
     While I waited in my office, I suddenly got a call from mother. She said that something happened to Goku and it's urgent that I meet her down stairs. I then sit up from chair and look over to see my sword. I sigh as I grab it and say, "I'll use this for you, Tapion. And for Goku!" I put it over my shoulder and bolt out the door as the office workers shriek and scream at the sight of me with my sword.
     I hope that Goku's ok.

Timeskip

When I go downstairs, i see Goku as a kid..........Wait what the hel-????

Btw I want to thank everyone for helping me reach 100 views. Thank you also Kept you waiting huh BenCowden2?