Ch. 26 Scarlet Flames of the Ultimate Saiyan!

Pan POV

      "Huh? Wait another great ape?" I say confused but charge over to the giant ape as people say that the angry boy had morphed into it. "Angry? Oh no........"

Baby POV

      I scream at Goku as I shoot multiple shots as they come flying towards his back. He screams only to smirk and taunt me. NO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!

Bulma POV

      Almost done.....Just need to put the finishing touches on this project...and WALLA! I call it the Blutz wave machine! This should definitely help our Lord Baby!

Baby POV

I chuckle a little as Goku talks about how I am reaching my limit. I laugh only to her Bulma say, "LORD BABY!!! LOOK AT THE TOWERS!!! THEN PREPARE YOURSELF!!!!" "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO-."
So this is what a monkey's Power feels like.

"RAGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Goku POV

      "But that's impossible! How could Baby go great ape?" I sit there baffled only to charge at Baby and start to fight him only to realize Baby has gotten faster despite being larger. He overpowers me and threatens to blow up the earth with a galick gun. I stop him and say, "I can't let you destroy the earth! These people deserve this home!"
      Baby stalks before saying in his mind to me, "You know what? I DONT CARE!!!!" He fires the galick fun as I fire a kamehameha only to be overwhelmed by the force of the galick gun sending me into a tall building.

Baby POV

      Ha! Magnificent! Wha-? What are these people staring at? Are they laughing at me? "DON'T MOCK THE GREAT BABY!!!!!"

Pan POV

      "(M/n)! Can you hear me? It's me Pan! Please stop don't be like Grandpa! I don't want you to lose control! Remember my promise?"

(M/n) POV

"That I will try everything in my power to stop you from losing control!" Yeah Pan....I remember.

Pan POV

      It doesn't seem to faze the giant ape so I scream out saying the phrase, "I don't want you to lose control BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!!"

(M/n) POV

      She loves me?..........................

      "Yes she does." "You finally heard her words son.." "I'm so proud of you (M/n)!" "(M/n)......"

Pan POV

      I back away as the same type of transformation occurs for (M/n) as he becomes...... "A Super Saiyan 4...." I look to see his long black hair, red haired arms, orange pants, and red eyeliner.
      I approach (M/n) as he stands there without saying anything. I say to him, "Yes, I love you." He doesn't respond to me as I sigh only to feel a hand grab me and pull me in for a kiss.
      I widen my eyes only to see (M/n) kissing me as I lean into it. I fall backwards flustered as (M/n) says, "And I love you too Pan. But i can't sweet talk all day. I'm gonna go Tuffle hunting." His rough voice sounds like music to my ears as I fall to the ground happy.
      He loves me! He actually loves me! Take that Bulla!

Next Chapter- Ch. 27 Raw Saiyan Power Unleashed!

Update- I almost forgot to mention but I thank you all for hitting 6k reads. I hope you've been enjoying the story so far and will continue to enjoy it. Till then. Thx

-Memey45