BONUS The Happy Saiyan Couple!

3rd POV

Minerva looks out the window in worry seeing a bright sun looming over the green meadows below. She sighed softly as she averted her attention to the baby bump she had.

Minerva: "What would I do without you?"

      Minerva then averted her attention back to the window in front of her not hearing someone behind her. Someone in the shadows that tip toes gently against the wooden floor making sure it doesn't creek. Minerva turned around to face the person behind her.

Minerva: "Don't try to sneak up on me like that. You know it's not gonna work."

Minerva gave the person in front of her a big smile as the person just shrugs before walking towards her saying,

Winslow: "Well maybe if you weren't on guard at all times maybe I could get ya."

Minerva: "Like that'll ever happen. Even with child."

Winslow: "Don't say things like that. You scare me."

Minerva: "What? Are you afraid of losing the baby or me?"

Winslow: "Both."

A light giggle escapes Minerva's lips as Winslow gives her a serious look.

Minerva: "You shouldn't worry about me. I will be fine staying here watching over the home."

Winslow: "That doesn't stop me from worrying."

Minerva: "Oh please. You've worried more about being late for training with Goku."

Winslow: "Those were minor things to deal with. This is different! You are carrying the next generation of our bloodline!"

Minerva: "..........Winslow.........I hope you understand that this baby could end up being worse than me!"

Winslow: "That's not true. This baby will be one of the world's strongest fighters. I guarantee it."

Minerva: "Oh what do you trust Goku to watch over our kid when we're gone?!?"

Winslow: "Why wouldn't I?"

Minerva flinched upon hearing that response but nodded as she understood that statement but just couldn't wrap her head around Goku training their child.

Minerva: "Whatever happens Winslow. Just know that I'll be there for you. Even if I don't agree with you."

Winslow: "Thank you."

      Minerva leaned towards Winslow waiting for a kiss as he gave her a short but sweet kiss.

Minerva: "I hope our baby can grow up to not be as Naive as you."

Winslow: "I hope so too...................WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!"

Minerva: "YOU HEARD ME!! YOUR NAIVE EVERYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN COULD FIGURE THAT OUT!!!!"

Winslow: "OH COME ON!!! DIDN'T YOU SEE ME DO THAT NEW TECHNIQUE I TAUGHT TO SOME YOUNG ONES?"

Minerva: "NO BECAUSE YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT!!!!"

Winslow: "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN LISTENING TO ME THAT DAY!!!!!"

Minerva: "OH LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SAY EACH DAY!!! 'Oh you know today was good. Just trained with Goku and talked about Fusion.' THATS IT!! THEN YOU JUST QUIET DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY MAKING ME FEEL MORE AWKWARD WHILE EATING DINNER!!"

Winslow: "WELL IM SORRY BUT IM NOT MUCH OF A TALKER!!!"

Minerva: "GEE I WONDER WHY?"

Winslow: "Oh you stepped in it now Honey. I'm gonna give to ya when I come back."

      Minerva stuck her tongue out at Winslow cussing him to give her a silly face of his own before leaving.

      Winslow left the house and down the road. Minerva saw him through the window as he made it three feet away from the house before flying away. Minerva let out a sigh of frustration as she leaned back in her chair. She then looked down at her stomach reminding her of the life that's living in her.

Minerva: "Don't worry my child. Your father's an idiot. But he's my idiot. And I'm happy to be called your mother.

Winslow talks of wanting a daughter. I talk of having a son. If you were a boy, I would want your name to be.........

......(M/n).......Yeah....I like that......If you are a boy...

.....You would be.....My little (M/n)..........

.......My Beloved (M/n)........................

......I love you my child................."

Update- Thank you for reading this. I just made this just to make it and to give your parents a bit of time to shine. If you want to see more involving your parents just let me know and I would be happy to make more. Thx.

-Memey45