Ch. 35 17's Last Chance! A Hellish End!

Goku POV

      "Don't worry 17! I'll get you out of there!" "Oh no you don't! He stays in my body now!" 17 begins to push the hand back into his body but the hand is resilient as I grab the hand start to pull. "No! STOP! You can't do this to me!"
      "Sorry but I have to do this!" "NOOO!!!" He shouts in anger as I tug at the hand of the actual Android 17. The fake 17 grunts and growls at me as his boney hands grab onto mine and tries to rip my hand away from 17's.
      I clock him in the face only for him to punch back. We exchange blows as we have a mini tug of war over 17's hand.

(M/n) POV

I chill out and look at the damages towards the city. I cringe a little when seeing chunks of road gone, parts of building destroyed, and center pieces of the city are a flame. Man....This is gonna take a long time to repair. Well at least we have the dragon balls!

3rd POV

The One Star Dragon Ball is shown as being normal only for a little crack to form along the front and across the Star it represents. As does the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh, all having cracks go across it.

Goku POV

      Me and 17 continued to tug at the hand coming from inside his body. This goes on for a few minutes as 17's grip felt like an iron claw clasped around the real 17's hand. I get an advantage as I feel 17's hand extend out as I kept pulling. The fake 17 looked concerned as he saw a little black hair poke out from his chest.
      I capitalized on this and pulled as the real 17's eyes were barely visible. "Keep going Goku!" The fake 17 begged and pleaded for me to stop. I said, "Why would I ever want to hear your cry for help? You hurt people! You hurt 17! YOU! HURT! ME!!!" I say the last line with a zealous roar as I pulled the real 17 completely out of Super Android 17.
      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" The fake 17 screamed in anger as his body morphed back to that of the hell fighter variant.

Trunks POV

      "There they are! Wait there's two 17's? Well I guess I can get my revenge now..." "Trunks wait!"

Goku POV

      The hell fighter looks at me and says, "Oh is the mighty Goku gonna take the spotlight again?" The real Android 17 just flinches as his energy feels depleted as I give the hell fighter a serious look. Suddenly, I felt an angry power level above me. I smirk before saying, "No i won't finish you off. But he will."
      I point up towards the sky as he looks up only to-

Hell Fighter 17 POV

      Oh god no....

Trunks POV

      I slashed down on the 17 in frustration as he splits in half. Oil splatters onto my body and I say to Goku, "Told you the sword was usefu-." The smell of oil reaches my nose which makes me want to vomit. I then hurl my lunch as Goku laughs at my pain.
      Goten shakes his head before patting me on the back.

*Sighs*

Timeskip

(M/n) POV

      "Congrats Goku. You did it." "Yay! Grandpa did it!" "Yeah could I please rest for little bit. My back is killing me!"

"Yeah sure we just need to go find those dragon balls!"

17 POV

      I sit on my partly destroyed island in disappointment before smiling saying, "Maybe you aren't that bad after all....Son Goku."

3rd POV

      The dragon balls are shown to have the cracks form more cracks as some negative energy flows around it.
      What sinister curse has been put onto the dragon balls?

Super Android 17 Saga End

Next Chapter- Ch. 36 A Means to an End...

Next official part- BONUS (M/n) teaches Bulla to fly!

Update- I hope you have enjoyed this Saga. Or at least my best interpretation of it. But now, all things must come to an end.
The end is near....The Shadow Dragon Saga.....

-Memey45