Ch. 30 You're not dealing with the Average Saiyan Warrior Anymore!

Frieza POV

"Oh....Hello, Vegeta. How long has it been?" "Too long....To the point where I learned this...." He says this right before turning into the one thing I hate the most.....

"A Super Saiyan...."

      "That's right Frieza...and you're gonna be the first to feel it!" He rushes me and takes me down as I give him a surprised look.

"How does it feel Frieza? Does it feel like the weight of THOUSANDS OF SAIYANS FALLING UPON YOUR SHOULDERS?"

"N-no?"

"Too bad...."

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

(M/n) POV

      "Well Baby are you surprised to see me again?" I turn Super Saiyan as he stands there before sighing and says, "You're right. But I'm not here for this." I stop mid charge and flop onto the ground. "Huh?" "You Saiyans all act the same. You fight things. And I can't change it."
      I look up at him in confusion as he stands there just looking out at the cold area that is hell. "Let me stay her Saiyan....I need time to think." I revert back to base before nodding awkwardly and leaving slowly. Before I leave, I say, "Baby. I hope you can understand what you did. I hope we can meet again."
He ignores me before staring off into the sky again.

Baby POV

"I hope we can meet again."

Maybe...

??? POV

"Ahh...time to pour a good glass oi-." "RILLDO!" "Ughh....What is it (F/n)?" "Everyone is invading earth! Aren't you going to go?" "No! I wanna relax and take a load off with a nice cold dri-." "RILLDO!!!"

"I'm never gonna get my glass of oil."

Goku POV

"Alright Rilldo! I'm ready for round two!" "Oh, look honey! Goku grew a little. Or a lot!" I snarl at them as Rilldo sits on a rock while (F/n) watches on. Rilldo adjusts his smile to a frown and leaves. "Alright. I'm bored....Come on (F/n). Let's go." "Wha-? Aren't you two going to fight?"
"Of course not! I have already beaten him! What else have I got to prove?" "You haven't beaten me in Super Saiyan 4!" I charge my ki as Rilldo just scoffs before saying, "You know what (F/n)? Let's go to Earth. Let's go house hunting while we're there."
Rilldo says this as he picks up the confused girl before jumping into the portal. Uhhhhhh...What? I stand there in confusion as (M/n) approaches me and talks about the threat we're trying to find. I nod to him only to hear, "That is if you can catch us!"
I turn around to see Dr. Gero and Myuu leaving with another 17? They laugh at us as we both jump into the portal again.

Frieza POV

I shoot out blood and fall to my knees before looking up at Vegeta. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? The Frieza on his knees?" I grunt in anger before firing a blast at his face only for him to move his head to the side. He smirks at me before saying, "Is that all you got?"
I look down in defeat as a hand is put in front of my face.

"Hail to the King.

BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!"

17 POV

So....Vegeta eliminated a soldier? Interesting..But for now, I need to find a way to break out.. "Stop Struggling!" You cannot escape the spell you're under! And you cannot stop the inevitable!

We will become one...."

(M/n) POV

We cross into the same plains of our home trying to find Gero and the others. I go a different direction than Goku as Goku stands there like a goof.

Goku POV

      Uhhhhh....Where did they go exactly? I seemed to lose track around the time they went through the portal.

Hell Fighter 17 POV

      "17? Do you sense him?" "Yes he's close."

Just a few more steps and then...... "I can become more than just hatred.

I can become Superior! Superior? Super?

Super..........."

Next Chapter- Ch. 31 Hell's Ultimate Weapon!

Update- Less than 1,000 away! We can do this!

-Memey45