Ch. 46 RACE AGAINST TIME! SUPER SAIYAN 4 FUSION!!!

Vegeta POV

Vegeta: "Hey Kakarot since we're both Super Saiyan 4s, maybe we should use a secret technique to put this beast away.

Goku: "What are you thinking Vegeta?"

Vegeta: "Maybe if we were to combine our powers together."

Goku: "Oh, I know what you mean Vegeta. Let's do it."

Me and Goku drift down onto a building as we look up to the others who are going to fight Omega as they know what to do.

Omega: "Oh no you don't! I won't let you do that!"

Trunks: "Not if I have anything to say about it!"

Omega: "God Damnit! Seriously?"

Goku/Vegeta: "FUUUUU-."

Omega: "No!!!!!"

Trunks: "Come on guys help me out!"

Goku/Vegeta: "SION!!!!!HAAAAAA!!!!"

Omega: "GET OFF ME!!!! HUH???"

??? POV

I feel a blinding light surround my body as an ungodly power surges over me. I smirk a little over the power surge being overflowed into my being.

Omega: "No it can't be possible."

???: "Oh, I'm sure it isn't."

Omega: "Who are you?"

???: "You know that's a question I should ask myself. I never knew what my name was or is."

Omega: "But you share such a striking resemblance to Goku and Vegeta!"

Gogeta: "I am neither Goku nor Vegeta. I am Gogeta, the one who will destroy you!"

Omega: "You cocky little brat!"

Omega charges at me as I teleport behind him and elbow him in the face. When it connected, I thought I heard a bone crack.

Gogeta: "What's the matter. Looks like you need plastic surgery in order to get that fixed."

Omega: "I. Hate. You."

Gogeta: "You're welcome."

I kick him into a building as I turn to him with a smirk.

Omega: "What kind of power has just been created? How can you be so strong?"

Gogeta: "It's called Fusion. Get with the program old man."

Omega: "How dare you! I am not old! I was created a day ago!"

Gogeta: "Yeah and I was created less than two minutes ago. Guess we're both young huh?"

Omega: "Oh shut up and fight me!"

Gogeta: "Fine lets go again!"

He charges at me as I charge towards him. We clash in unison before throwing hands at one another. His barely graze me as I keep connecting. As I punch him however, I feel a negative energy looming over him that steals my energy but it feels very minor.
I manage to give him his receipt by using my positive energy to swipe some of his energy evening out the playing field. Omega grunts in frustration as he backs up and shoots out a combo of ice, fire, and wind. Mimicking the other shadow dragons with ease.
He then tries to use lightning and rocks but none of them can seem to touch me.

Omega: "Damnit! Stay Still!"

Gogeta: "Sorry can't do that! You're just too slow!"