Ch. 5 Time to find those Dragon Balls!

(M/n) POV

When the ship was finished, I leaped into the cargo to see what the inside would look like. I had to get used to the red tiled floor and white walls to find the dragon balls. I got excited of the thought of going into space. Goku seemed to be in the same boat as I was.
The people who were planned to go were supposed to be Me, Goku, Trunks, and Goten. But Vegeta dragged him back to Chi-Chi and even if he wasn't put in that scenario, his little squeeze Valese calls him asking him out. I shake my head as Bulma says that three people will be enough. Trunks gives her a thumbs up as he heads into the cockpit and start up the ship.
What we didn't know was that Pan had snuck a board while we weren't looking. When I turned around and spotted her, the ship was already in launch. I say to her, "Seriously, Pan? Why did you have to come along?" To her credit, she holds her ground and says, "I want to help you guys find the dragon balls! And I want to prove myself."
     I say, "Ok." Pan just falls over upon hearing my response. She then says, "Not even a simple 'You should've stayed on earth.'" I just say, "No." Pan just shakes her head upon my response. However, when she goes into the cockpit, she gets a much different response.
     "WHA? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE PAN?" Trunks shouts while controlling the ship. While the two teens shout at each other, I begin to look out at the stars. Seeing the beauty that is space. The eternal void.
     I was unfortunately interrupted by Trunks and Pan still arguing until Goku steps in. "Stop it! Both of you! We are stuck inside this ship until we find all 7 dragon balls. So, we need to learn to get along." Pan and Trunks both look down as Goku then says, "This trip will be long and tedious unless we learn to get along. So, for now, we just settle it down for now."
I nod my head as Goku looks at me as I just give him a thumbs up as he smiles back at me. Knowing that we have a long road ahead.

Goku POV

(M/n), when I see him, I see me. There's something about him that just doesn't right.

(M/n) POV

As we fly away from the earth, Pan says, "Look at how far away we are now!" I chuckle upon her response causing her to blush. But during this conversation, Bulma sends us a message. A loose component fell of the ship and we're losing power. All four of us then scream as Pan shivers in her boots.
We think we'll be stuck in space forever until we see a planet not too far from where we're at. Trunks says, "HOLD ON!!" We managed to land onto the planet at breakneck speed until we finally slow down.
"Ugghhhhhh." I groan upon the ship crash as Pan drags me out of the ship. Trunks and Goku still seem a bit woozy upon leaving the ship. I still groaned as I sat up to look at the planet we were on. All I see is a desert.
Ahh, crap. I see Pan is helping me get back on my feet. I say thanks as she says don't mention it. Once I'm on my feet, I look to her while saying, "*Sighs* This is gonna be a long trip."

Update-Mother of Mercy. 600 views........
The road to 1,000 has officially begun.
Update-Sorry if I'm moving awfully fast through this arc. I just want to get to the Baby saga in order for this Fanfic to REALLY KICK OFF!!

-Memey45