Ch. 32 17's Awakened Power! Super Android 17!

Goku POV

      I drop down to see a horrific version of 17 as he moves his hair back. He says nothing as Gero and Myuu cheer him on. I look on in disgust before going Super Saiyan 2. 17 acknowledged my presence and turned to me saying,

"............................Goku........Destroy...Son...Goku............"

I scoff before shifting into my battle stance ready to strike at any time. 17 shifts his head at me as he rushes me and takes me down. I grunt in pain as I punch his chest. 17 says nothing before adjusting his hair again while kicking me backwards.

(M/n) POV

I fly towards the crater only to be interrupted by Myuu and Gero. "You shall not interfere in this fight!" I look down disappointed only to feel a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry (M/n)! Let's do this together!" I look at Pan as she smiles at me. I smile back as I go Super Saiyan and we both charge towards the corrupt doctors.

Goku POV

      17 looked to gain an edge on me until I punched him straight in the face sending him flying back a few feet. 17 wipes his hand across his cheek and grins at me. "Not bad....Goku. But I can do better than that." "17....why are you doing this?"
      "Because I have had enough of you..Enough of the savior Son Goku." "Come on 17! What have I ever done wrong to you?" 17 then stops and holds his head in pain. "Stop struggling! This is my body now!"
      "17?! If you're in there, fight it!" "SHUT UP!!! HELL'S STORM!!!!!" He shouts as he fires a bunch of ki from his fingers. I narrowly avoid the ki as he gets angry and charges at me again. This time, his punches felt more intense and viscous as I felt my energy being depleted slowly but surely as I kept dodging and throwing punches at 17.

Pan POV

I knocked Myuu down on one knee as (M/n) put an unconscious Gero next to Myuu before reverting back to base. We stood over them before leaving to help Grandpa fight 17.

Goku POV

I felt overwhelmed by 17's brute force until Pan and (M/n) showed up to help even the odds. I slow down a bit while watching a Super Saiyan (M/n) fight 17. He fights a style quite like my own except with a little more aggression. It feels different to see and say that.
(M/n) didn't last long as 17 kept hitting him in the sides.

(M/n) POV

Why can't I go Super Saiyan 4 again? I literally just went into it! I feel my anger boil over but I don't have much time to react as 17 keeps beating me down. This is it...End of the li- "STOPP!!!!!!"
17 stops what he's doing and looks to see Pan in anger...like me. Like Boyfriend like Girlfriend.

Pan POV

I shout in anger as my anger boils over. I shout so loud as I feel a surge of energy overflow inside me.

Goku POV

Congratulations Pan. You have finally become....A Super Saiyan..

(M/n) POV

Good Job Pan. You did it....

17 POV

Note to self: Don't anger little girls.

Pan POV

I rush the evil Android and hit him with everything I have got in my arsenal. I give him a double axe handle to the head sending him down to the floor. I then charge up a blast and say, "Maiden's KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!"

17 POV

Fool.......Did she not see what's on my hands?

Pan POV

As the dust faded....there laid 17. I look at him in anger. 17 only shrugs it off and floats right next to me as I look at him in shock.

"But how?"

"You weren't supposed to be here little girl..."

He raises up his hand and fires a blast at me only for (M/n) to get in the way but causes both of us to go flying anyway.

Goku POV

I look at the damages that 17 did with wide eyes as he looks at me and says, "So, where were we?"

Next Chapter- Ch. 33 Prepare to Die! Electro Eclipse Bomb!