Ch. 14 Babyfied...

Myuu POV

As I stand there with confidence, I think of how my plan will unfold. Maybe inject the power of the Saiyans into Baby. No, his form isn't prepared for that. Maybe use their bodies as servants!
No, that's too boring. Hmmm...OH! How about a littl- "Uh sir?" "WHAT?!?!?!?" "We have the Saiyans in carbonate." "Oh! Very good place them in the contraption over there."
I watch as they place them down on the machines as I sit down in my chair ready to dissect the Saiyans. I continue to observe just as the little savior appears. I say, "Ahh, so the hero has arrived. Come to watch?"
He nods as he hovers next to me. I smirk as I start the machine. It begins with a bunch of saw blades coming down and about to cut at the Saiyans' smooth flesh. I laugh as I observe the mayhem. I then stand up from my chair to get a closer look.
When I get the closer look, the machine stops. My eyes widen as I look to see the 'Hero' tampering with the buttons as he scurried over to unfreeze one of the Saiyans. "NOOOOO!!!! YOU TRAITOR!!!" I say as he unfreezes another. I try to shout at him only to feel a kick from the face of the kid known as Goku.
"Giru! Oh Giru! I knew you wouldn't betray us!" I see the girl is free but the other two ain't. So I try to hit the button only for the girl to take the carbonates. I say to the guards, "Seize them!"
They oblige until Goku gets involved and breaks them. I follow Goku and the girl into my bigger lab as more guards come in. During this scuffle, one of the guards bumps into one of the carbonates causing it to shatter. I just scream in anger as Goku says, "Trunks, no."
Then the other carbonate goes flying as the little girl begins to cry as I begin to cry as well at the loss of my creation's power! NOOOOOO!!! It shatters into a million pieces.
A death defying shriek is heard as the girl says, "(MMMMMMMMMM/NNNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Trunks POV

"So uh you like swords?" I say as I shown him my sword. Wait why did I bring this? Why haven't I used this yet? Well it should come in handy later.
(M/n) says yes but is interrupted as he says, "Wait do you hear something?" I then listen closely only to hear, "Pan......."

Chi-Chi POV

"I wonder when Goku will come back hom-." I stop washing the dishes as I hear a feminine scream. "Is that my little Pan?" Gohan comes in and says, "Yeah that's her alright."

Rilldo POV

"Ahhhh nothing beats killing Saiyans that popping open a can of-." I stop what I'm doing as I hear a scream. "Ahhh (F/n) Stop begging for more! I'll give you more if you ask me to!"

Pan POV

I stop screaming as everyone in the room holds their ears in pain. Grandpa looks at me before confronting me and saying, "Pan, I'm so sorry. And please make sure to scream from a much farther distance! Otherwise I will become a grandpa!"
I giggle while also tearing up at seeing my crush now shattered into a million pieces. Just like my hear- "Woah! What a complete overreaction!" I stop what I'm doing and look up to see, "(M/n)!"
I immediately fly up to him and give him a crushing hug.

(M/n) POV

I feel Pan is killing me from her hug. Feels like a death grip. Like a snake wrapping itself around its prey. I say, "Please let go Pan. You're killing me." She says, "No! I refuse to lose you!"
I chuckle as I still feel my innards being squished. Trunks appears as Goku flies up the stairs to meet us. Goku asks, "How did you do that?" Trunks goes over his whole monologue as I watch Pan have a cute reaction on her face. She's so adorable.
Once she looks at me, she just sniffles before she hugs me again. I chuckle as rub the back of my head. Dr. Myuu then appears dumbfounded but is more concerned with Trunks as he tries to stop Trunks from opening the door. But is too late.
We all look on with a serious expression as we see the creation...........The Tuffle...............The experiment. We walk down the long aisle until we meet up with the robotic fetus.
Trunks talks about all the evil that's been occurring with Myuu and his experiment. He then says, "Now Baby won't be able to harm us." Myuu then looks on in shock as he says, "What have you done?" Trunks explains how he hacked Baby's defibrillator and moved it to the plumbing.
He says this as a bunch of water sprouts out next to us. Pan looks on at the empty water whilst still holding onto me like a spider monkey. Myuu tried to hack it by putting of his hands in the mainframe. He cries as his creation slowly dies. Goku then says, "I wonder what else must going on inside its head.
He gives it an intense stare only for it to open its eyes. Oh no........

Next Chapter- Ch. 15 Born of Hatred...

Update- The votes are still Yanderes-3 and Fem Goten/Valese-2 if you guys want to vote go on ahead. The maximum you can vote with is two. So good luck.

I'll be watching...

-Memey45