Are You Happy Now?~ YANDERE GT FEMS 10k SPECIAL

Hey guys. I'm gonna make the 10k special. Btw apologies but I couldn't find an image to match so this was my favorite one to use but whatever. I hope you enjoy it. :)

(M/n) POV

I was currently with Pan on an island waiting for the arrival of the third shadow dragon we were going to fight.

(M/n): "Hey Pan. Are you Ready? She's probably really tough. Especially how tough the last few Shadow Dragons have been."

Pan: "Always Ready. As long as I'm with you."

The way she said, "As long as I'm with you" gave me a chill down my spine but I tried my best to ignore it. The Shadow Dragon appears before us as I turn Super Saiyan. She looks rather happy that I'm ready to fight as she lets out some gushes of wind.
      The winds were easily avoidable if a little strong if they connected. Pan seemed to struggle a little but managed to catch up fairly quickly.

(M/n): "Is that the best you got? I've felt stronger winds from a rainy day than you."

Oceanus: "Oh don't worry. I'm much stronger than this."

(M/n): "I hope you're not lying."

Her smirk grows wider as I feel the winds get faster and more fluid in motion. Pan got caught in a whirlwind. I sigh flying over to her and getting her out of that mess.

Pan: "Sorry (M/n). But the winds are too fast for me."

Oceanus: "Too fast you say? What if I did this?"

The winds manage to knocks me down as I still have Pan in my grasp.

(M/n): "Oh now that's a fight I'm looking forward to. Alright let's fight Shadow lady!"

Oceanus: "I have a name you know!"

(M/n): "Yeah so what? I'm gonna finish you before we even go on a first date so it doesn't matter what your name is!"

Oceanus: "Yet you shall fall due to the egotism displayed by the Saiyan Warrior in front of me."

Oceanus begins to throw more winds my way making me dodge very meticulously as I felt that I would be trapped in an eternal spiral of said winds were to graze me. Suddenly, I get launched by the winds into Oceanus causing us both to fall onto the sandy beach below us.
I feel something soft on my lips and open them to see......oh good god.

Pan: "(M/n)!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I say about kissing other girls?"

(M/n): "Uhmmmm.....Nothing?"

Pan: "No! That you shouldn't do it with anyone else but me!"

I hold my hands up defensively as Oceanus stands back up. Me and Pan look to see a smile on the face of the female Shadow Dragon. With a blush as well?

(M/n): "Uhhh is she ok?"

Pan: "Probably not. And you know that I'm still mad."

Oceanus: "Delightful. A kiss of the gods."

(M/n): "Uhh...can we continue fighting?"

Oceanus: "No honey. How about loving?"

I back away slowly only to blocked by Pan.

Pan: "Don't you dare think you're leaving without having a conversation with me about what you just did!"

I then fly away from the two weirdos hoping to get away from them for a little bit.

Pan POV

Pan: "(M/n)!!!! You get back here this instant! Otherwise I'll have to punish you!!"

He got too far away to hear as I try to chase after him but instead interrupted by Oceanus.

Oceanus: "Your man is ver naughty for running away like that. Don't you think he deserves a punishment from two people rather than one?"

Pan: "You know what................

..........That's not half bad."

(M/n) POV

I managed to get out of sight of the two but only for a moment's notice. I have got to find others to talk to. Bulla! She's gotta have me talk to Bulma about this. Here's hoping she's not crazy like my actual girlfriend.
      I get to Capsule Corp. to see Bulla and Valese chatting it up.

(M/n): "Bulla. I need your help. My girlfriend is nuts. And I think a shadow dragon has feelings for me."

Bulla: "Don't worry. It's gonna be fine. Girls be girls ya know. Now sit down and let me make you a drink."

      She goes over to the kitchen as Valese looks at me with a close eyed smile.

(M/n): "Hi Valese."

Valese: "Hello (M/n). I hope you're doing ok. It must be hard dealing with Pan on a weekly-."

(M/n): "Daily."

Valese: "Daily basis. But  I know she'll overcome this."

(M/n) : "I hope so too Valese."

      Bulla then appears in front of me with a nice cup of tea. I happily take it but realize something looks off about it. It looked murky and cloudy. Like something was put into it.

(M/n): "Uhhhh, actually I'm not in the mood for tea."

Bulla: "Oh come on (M/n)! It's good for you! I made it SPECIAL!~"

      My eyes widen in surprise as I take Valese and bolt out the window as Bulla follows me.

Bulla: "YOU CANNOT ESCAPE LOVE FOREVER!!"

I stop dead in my tracks to see,

(M/n): "Pan and Oceanus?"

Pan: "That's right (M/n)! We found you and now you have to be punished or else!"

(M/n): "Or else what?"

Oceanus: "Or else you will receive much more than a punishment.~"

(M/n): "Wait when was this a thing?"

Pan: *AHEM* "Kiss kiss.~"

(M/n): "Ahh, Crap. *Whispers* Listen Valese stay with me I will protect you at all costs!"

Valese: "No but you can stay with me.~"

      Suddenly a sharp object was impaled into my neck, I look to see a syringe in Valese's hand.

(M/n): "V-Va-Valese why??"

Valese: "Because I love you."

(M/n): "Y-You're sick!!!"

Bulla/Oceanus/Pan/Valese: "Oh we're sick alright. LOVESICK!!!!! ❤️

I feel my body become numb as I fall into the hands of a certain feminine Shadow Dragon.

"We love you (M/n)."

END

Update- Hope you enjoyed your reward. Apologies if it was a bit underwhelming. I tried my best. But if you liked it let me know. Thx.

-Memey45