Ch. 29 Hell and Earth in Unison!

Goku POV

I stand up and see the explosion out the window. It looks far. But that won't stop me from finding the culprit.

17 POV

      Stop! Get out of my head!! "Sorry, me! No can do! I have managed to take control and now Hell and Earth can be in unison!" I widen my eyes looking down at Trunks as he grips my leg. "Why, 17?"

"Because you were in the way...."

Trunks POV

Ow.....I would rather be in a dress than be dead right now......and that's saying a lot.

(M/n) POV

Me and Pan fly towards the island and see smoke covering the area with two figures still on it. The smoke clears to reveal a large chunk of land gone with Trunks on the ground with 17 standing over him. I call to Trunks as 17 darts his head towards me.
"Hello.....(M/n). Hello Pan........" The long pauses 17 had in between his words was ominous but I tried to think nothing of it. I drop down to the two of them and pick up Trunks only for him to say, "(M/n). Watch out for 17!" I hear him say this just as a blast hits me from behind sending me back. I groan as Pan screams if I'm ok only for me to give her an ok symbol.
Pan gives me a worried look before coming down and posing along side me. 17 smirks but holds his head in pain.

17 POV

"Why are you still struggling?" "I am a lot more than an submissive Android created by Dr. Gero you know..." I chuckle while talking about my creator.

17 #2 POV

I look at Gero as he scoffs before turning around. "Look 17 was a different Android. Oh look! The portal is open!" I turn to see the massive black hole that is the portal being open.

17 POV

I stand up and shout in anger as my form connects with the one in hell.

Goku POV

I make it halfway across the city only to be interrupted by a black hole start to form in the sky. I look up in both confusion and terror as the black hole expands. I back up slowly as a bag of Hell Fighters? Fall through. Soon after came a bunch of villains from me and my friends' past.
      I start to back up again only to be kicked forward. I turn around to see, "Vegeta?!" "Don't be a coward Kakarot! Let's go kick some ass!" I hesitate before nodding to him. 

17 POV

      I stop shouting as the voices speak again. "Good. Now the portal is open and I can make Son Goku suffer!" I clench my fists only to feel an eerie tingle go across my body. It overwhelms me and makes me leave the three on the island and head towards the city.

(M/n) POV

      "Wha? Hey! 17!!! Where are you going? AGHH!" I shout in defeat before charging towards the city leaving Pan to tend to Trunks.

Pan POV

      "Hey Pan thanks for staying with-." "Can't talk. Gotta catch (M/n)." She drops me as I let out a huff of pain. Seriously? Is nobody gonna help me? "Trunks are you ok?"

"Oh hey Goten..."

Pan POV

      I manage to catch up to (M/n) and grab him by the ear and say, "What do you think you're doing Mister? You think you're just gonna leave me behind like that?" "Ow! I'm sorry Babe ok? Just please let me do this?" "Ok...But I want you to do this one thing...for me."
      "Ok. What is it?" "Let's Have a make out celebration after this! And I want to be on top this time!" "Oh.....uhhhhhh. Ok catch you later!" He scurries away from me as I sit there baffled before thinking of what Bulla said to me before. Hmmm...

(M/n) POV

      I make it to the city and am baffled to see damaged buildings and flipped cars with a black hole in the sky. I find Goku fighting a few foes as I say, "What's up Goku? Need a hand?" He shakes his head no while fighting. But talks about the portal not a black hole.
      "Wanna go find the culprits of this?" "Sure."

17 #2 POV

      I stood on the rubble of a burnt building along with Gero and Myuu. I smile before saying, "I'm finally home."

(M/n) POV

      Me and Goku get through the portal and see the innards of Hell. I walk alone through Hell and find a certain individual.

"Ahh, we meet again.......Baby."

??? POV

      I heard a certain Saiyan Monkey was alive. I smirk as I thought of all the delightful ways of killing people. I was then interrupted by a certain prince,

"Hello, there.......Frieza......"

Next Chapter- Ch. 30 You're not dealing with the Average Saiyan Warrior Anymore!