Ch. 21 Under The Rule of an Evil Tuffle...

Goku POV

"WE'RE HOME!!!!" I yell to everyone as Pan jumps around excitedly while (M/n) watches her excitement. Trunks looks out at the lookout to see Dende and Mr Popo and says, "We really have been out there for a long time. Shame it had to end. It was just getting fun."
      I chuckle at Trunks' response as we leave the ship and approach Dende. "Hello Goku. You have the dragon balls?" I nod as Pan gloats about doing it herself as I sigh. (M/n) just laughs as Pan pouts but gives Dende the dragon balls. I then say, "Alright, I'm pooped after a long journey through the galaxy. I need to rest."
      Pan then stops me and says, "Wait, what about you being a kid? Don't you wanna be an adult again?" I then say to her, "Not right now Pan. I need to rest. Don't you after a long days work?" She sighs before saying goodbye to Trunks and Giru. And giving both (M/n) and Giru kisses on the cheek. Awww how sweet.

Pan POV

      One of these days Pan.....one of these days.

Trunks POV

      Alright I'm ready to go check on father how about you? (M/n) says that he'll stay on the lookout for now. I nod as I leave him be.

(M/n) POV

      "So Dende, has Earth been preoccupied?" He doesn't answer me so I just repeat myself only to hear silence again. I turn around only to see Dende with an evil grin. "You could say something like that." "Wait, you're not Dende. Who are you?" "Don't you recognize me Saiyan Scum!"

"Oh........It's you.....Baby."

Trunks POV

      I parked the ship inside Capsule Corp and was approached by dad who seemed in a bad mood as Giru kept warning me of danger. But I ignore him. We make it to my mom's room as father locks the door. Giru then shouts Danger Danger.
      I barely have time to realize that father had his hair changed to white with lines going down his face and red lines in his eyes. "Father?" "Father responded with a no and in a raspy voice as Giru charges up his missiles. He fires them only to not work.
      I fall down as Giru gets dismantled by one shot.

"GIRU!!!!!!"

(M/n) POV

      I shoot ki at him only for Popo to try and hold me down. I push him away easily as I back away.

"Shoot. Baby's taken over Earth. Gotta hurry and tell Goku."

Trunks POV

      I watch on in pain as I tell him, "Why are you doing this?" "Because it's all for revenge." "Baby...I thought you were gone." "Well...you thought wrong. Because here I am!" "I will take you down just you wait!" "But you can't."
      I look on in confusion as Baby tells me a horrifying secret, "Because I've been controlling you the whole time. I laid an egg inside you before you went Super Saiyan. And I waited for you to bring the dragon balls here and then you would fall for my trap.....and here you are." "But that's impossible! I thought-."
      I was cut off by the feeling of my mind being controlled as I scream in pain....

Baby Trunks POV

      Ahhhh....Yes. The glory of power. Doesn't it feel wonderful?

Goku POV

      We make it home as we see Chi-Chi and Videl washing dishes. They say nothing as Pan gets excited and hugs her mother. I drool over the food on the table as I reach for a bite only for Chi-Chi to smack my hand. She goes back to washing dishes only for Gohan and Goten to show up.
      What's going on here?

Majin Buu POV

      Hercule.....There's a big crowd of people in front of your house. "I know that Buu! I just wanted Baby to not get to me!"

Hercule POV

      Ha! I'm a genius! Baby can't get to me while I'm inside Buu! "Hercule.....Baby came by and put some eggs inside Buu." I look to see a veiny and meaty egg as I look on in disgust.

Majin Buu POV

     Buu bored......Buu uses breath to blow people out the way. Buu laughs before getting away. Hercule wants to get out of Buu to talk to people. Angry people.

Hercule POV

      "YEAHH!!!!! I'M THE WORLD CHAMPION!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!! I SHALL SAVE YOU ALL!!!" They only get angry causing me to fight a few off until I get chased by a hoard and have Buu catch me and I tell Buu, "Fly me to Goku! We have to inform him of such atrocities!"

Next Chapter- Ch. 22 The Tuffle's Ultimate Technique...