Ch. 36 A Means to an End...

Hey guys I'm back from Tennessee. It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of movies and money for my birthday. I feel pretty good and had a lot of fun but I'm ready to make some more chapters. Let's go.

(M/n) POV

I rub the back of my head in embarrassment as my two girlfriends talk chat behind me. "Uhhh, shouldn't we gather up all the dragon balls?" "Huh? Oh yeah! Let's do that! Anyways, I was gonna talk about how good (M/n) is with his hands!" "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Goku POV

I walked along the open field of grass as I looked everywhere for the dragon ball in my area but couldn't find it. I sighed before leaving only to feel my foot sep on something glass and ball like. I look down to see a dragon ball.
I let out a gasp and pick it up but raise an eyebrow to see a crack going down the side of the ball. "That's strange." "What's strange?" "AHH!! Vegeta! What's up?!" "Not much just carrying around a piece of dead meat." Vegeta says this as he kicks Nappa's head towards me.
I get scared by it and blast it and turn it to dust. Vegeta laughs at me before saying, "Hey Kakarot. Have this as an early present." He gives me a bag of black soot. I ask him, "What is this?" "Cell...." "AHH!!" I drop the bag in surprise as I tell him, "Wait shouldn't Cell be regenerating right about now?"
"Oh look he's moving!"

*BLAST*

(M/n) POV

"Uhhhh....did Dad do that?" "Yep. That's Vegeta alright."

Goku POV

"Hey Kakarot that doesn't look normal for the dragon ball." "Yeah it doesn't. Here, help me gather up the dragon balls." "Why would I do that?" "Because something could be very wrong with them and we need to repair the damages caused by the hell fighters."
"Let me think, how about....NO!!!" He flies away in the blink of an eye as I sigh before face palming and flying towards the direction of another dragon ball with help of the dragon radar.

Timeskip

(M/n) POV

We managed to gather up all the cracked dragon balls and put them in one place. I look at them concerned but Pan smiles saying, "Don't worry. It's probably just a little thing that happened. Well I hope anyway." She whispered that last part which was caught by me but I ignored it.
Trunks stood before the dragon balls and called out for Shenron. The earth shook as the balls sat there doing nothing. Then black smoke came out of the cracks. The smoke formed into that of a blue dragon with a cigar in his mouth.
The sky around us went from blue to red as 'Shenron' appeared. He let out a puff of his cigar as Goku said, "What have you done to Shenron?" The dragon chuckles before saying, "What have I done? What have YOU done? Heh.......Oh...You've done something alright. How about I give you these?"
The dragon says this as seven spheres which form into little golden eggs are shot across the earth as he lets out one last puff before saying, "You're welcome. Fools....." A horrific laugh is released from his lips as the dragon begins to turn into smoke once again before entering the air as the sky turns back to blue.
Goku looks at with widened eyes saying,

"What did we do?????"

"I don't know Goku.......

I don't know......"

Next Chapter- Ch. 37 The Slimy Shadow Dragon...

Update- Hello Thank you all for being so patient, I hope that you enjoy this last saga and the last bundle of chapters. Hope you enjoy it. Thx.

-Memey45