Ch. 1 Step into the Grand Tour

Btw Pan, Bulla, and you will all be 14 in this story. Just to clear up any murk in the water.

(M/n) POV

     I stood there on Kami's lookout. Gazing at the clouds and ground below me. Gazing at the clouds while I waited for Goku. Waited for Goku to finish his training seminar with Uub. While I waited, I felt a hand grab my shoulder.
I immediately got excited only to see Dende smiling back at me. I pouted and turned back around. I heard Dende sigh as he just says, "I'm sorry. But this is how Goku wishes to teach his student right now."
I respond with an I know. But Dende still walks back over to Mister Popo.
Immediately after that, Goku appeared with Uub right behind him. I didn't know he was out until I heard him and Uub talking to Dende. I smiled as I turned around and went charging towards Goku. I was so amped to train with him again. But Goku saw what I was trying to do and immediately turned down the offer of more training.
     I started fuming because Goku seemed to get pooped for the day since I started training with him before Uub did. But I can get why he would do it. All that training would make me tired. But while I thought of more training, Uub had already left the lookout leaving me and Goku with Dende and Popo.
     Goku then walks up to me and pats my head while saying,
"Don't worry (M/n). We'll have enough time tomorrow for you to show me your true power!" I smile as I look up to Goku and him smiling back. I say, "Thanks. I'm gonna talk to Dende for a little if you don't mind." Goku nods as I walk towards Dende.

Goku POV

     I chuckle to myself as I see (M/n) talk to Dende about what it's like train with me. His Saiyan heart is filled charm. It sort of reminds me of me. Well I don't have my tail anymore. But still reminds me of me.
While I watched the conversation continue on, I heard some sort of scuffle coming from the side of the lookout. I walk to that area to see Pilaf, Mai, and Shu in old age. With some dragon balls? Wait why are they here?
Pilaf freaks out and shoots three rockets at me as I hold two in between my arms and stopping one with my foot.
I say, "Still the same old Pilaf, eh?" Pilaf only gets scared while Mai and Shu activate the "Dragon Balls".
"Come forth eternal dragon!" Mai yells.

The dragon balls glow as I look out to see Shenron sprout out of the wish orbs but he's red instead of green.
I say to Pilaf, "These schemes won't work this time, Pilaf." Pilaf then snarls as he says, "I wish you were a kid again. So that way I could really teach you a lesson!" 'Shenron' then says, "So be it." I then feel myself shrinking as 'Shenron' flies away and the 'Dragon Balls' are scattered.

(M/n) POV

I run over to the location of Goku and say, "Goku, uhmm why was Shenron red and who are these guys and wait what happened to you?"

I look down to see Goku as a kid? Wha-??

Edited by @MikaelaBunny FKA Troll Under Bridge