Ch. 24 All Hail Lord Baby!

Pan POV

I hesitated for a long time until I thought of a plan to get onto Planet Tuffle without getting spotted. "Alright Grandpa #2 I have an idea. Let's use these laxatives to stall Baby's possessed people and our friends. But we need to be inside Buu in order to get onto the ship." Grandpa #2 nodded as Buu absorbed us both.

Majin Buu POV

Buu waits in long line.....Buu interrupted by short man with moustache. "Hey wait don't I know you?" Short man questions Buu as Buu says, "No I'm Bob." "Oh, okay." Short man has problems with blonde woman and blonde girl.
Buu goes onto ship while short man watches Buu get on.

Krillin POV

Oh poop.....18 is gonna grind me into the dust over this.

Pan POV

We manage to make it to Baby's planet as I immediately chase after Baby and father as Grandpa #2 tries to stop me. I get in the way of father and mother and try to convince them. But it doesn't work, instead I hear, "What do you think your doing here?"
I turn around to see, "(M-M/n)." He chuckles as Bulla approaches him and wraps her hands around her waist as I feel a boiling hatred. Bulla then says, "What like you think he will ever love you? Ha, no. He will never love you. And he will never show you his third leg ever again~" She says this before kissing him..............I stare at her with a blank expression as she smirks.
I growl at her only for (M/n) to approach me and grab me by the shoulders and begin to choke me as he says how I'm not worthy. I start to cry thinking, '(M/n)! I'm sorry I let you down!'

I feel my consciousness fade until......

Uub POV

Alright made it just in time.....

Baby POV

Who the hell?

Goku POV

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I scream as I the Kai's and Sugoro struggle to pull my tail out. I continue to shou- "OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Uub POV

I sigh as I look to see Pan trying to recover as she stands up and charges at Bulla as I go for Baby. I fight him with a harsh style as he has one of the same. I catch him off guard and punch him into the wall. He snarls at me as the others get in front of him only for him to shoot a final flash whilst saying, "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!"
Oh crap.......I barely manage to avoid it until I feel a kick in the back. "Hey Uub, don't you remember our training?" I groan as I look to see (M/n) laughing at me. Great.....Baby gets close to him as they both grin at me.
This isn't good at all....I hope Goku didn't get into serious trouble....

Goku POV

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Pan POV

"What? You think letting out your rage on me..is gonna calm (M/n) down and have him love you?" Bulla says this with a kissy face as I want to punch a hole through her head only to smirk and put a laxative in her mouth. "Wha-? What the hell was that?" "Oh don't worry. You'll see."

Uub POV

Man....Baby and (M/n) are really strong...I feel like I can't last much longer.......

(M/n) POV

      Come on Uub! I know you're much stronger than that! If only I could get involved in this! Why am I still here? I say this in my mind as I feel my anger grow deep within me.

Uub POV

      I eventually fall to the ground tired and beaten as I hear Baby taunting me. So this is it? This feels...........anticlimactic.

Hercule POV

      Me, Pan and Buu get away from the chaos only for Buu to stop and turn around. "What is it?" "Buu feels a connection. Buu must do something." "Wait what?" "Buu feels a connection. Buu must go." "But Buu!" "Goodbye Mr. Satan." "BUUUUU!!!!!!"

Uub POV

      I lay in defeat only to feel a hand upon my chest and I open my eyes to see Majin Buu smiling at me as he turns into goo and lay on my chest. I suddenly feel a power boost as I shoot up gaining new clothes and new hair. "Alright, I'm ready for round two!"

(M/n) POV

I knew it.......

Baby POV

Oh? The runt is back? Fine might as well. I begin to fight the fiend as he fires a blast at the people causing them to be turned to, "Chocolate? What the hell?" The intruder shrugs before continuing our fight as he shoots out random shots as the miss me only to come back and form a, "Whrilwind? What is going on?"
It fires a big blast at me causing me to fire a final flash back at it as we stay in our clash of ki.

Goku POV

"WE GOT IT!" "OH THANK GOD!! THE PAIN IS FINALLY OVER!!!!" I get excited as I back away from the rock and see my tail has fully grown back. The Kai's smile before informing me of Baby and his fight with Uub. I then ask Kibito Kai to transport me to the new Tuffle planet. He hesitated but accepts tries to find coordinates to it.
Come on Uub.....

Baby POV

Hey wait I don't have much of an advantage how about I "Split it up?" I say this as I separate the final flash push it back together to give it more force. This causes the runt to be overpowered and be turned to chocolate. Brilliant.

Goku POV

Uub........no

(M/n) POV

Uub........no

Baby POV

Intruder.......yes.

Goku POV

"Alright I have the coordinates! Are you ready?"

"I'm always ready....."

Baby POV

I finish my intruder chocolate as I hear a certain scummy Saiyan voice, "Hello Baby." I turn around to see Goku up and running. I sit there baffled only to gloat as he shows off his tail. "Oh what's next you're gonna start flinging you poo?" "No but I have one other truck up my sleeve."

Goku POV

I scream before going SSJ3 and charge at Baby with a flurry of punches as I get knocked into a pile of rocks only to bounce back and punch Baby with everything I got. Only for him to stand there unaffected by my punches as he says, "You haven't gotten stronger at all have you?"
I look at him with a baffled face only to charge at him again only this time he grabs my tail and starts swinging me around like I did with Frieza. He throws me into another pile of rocks as I feel my energy deplete and reverting back to base. I guess this is it huh? The end.......Let me take one last look at the earth before I di-

*Thump*

*Thump*

(M/n) POV

No.....there's no way...he just.........

Baby POV

Did he?

Goku POV

I did.

"RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Next Chapter- Ch. 25 THIS IS IT! SUPER SAIYAN 4!