Ch. 3 Grandfather of a Tomboy

Trunks POV

What the hell? What happened to Goku? Wait did he? No. He wouldn't. I have a look of confusion on my face as Goku looks at me with confusion as well.
     (M/n) then smacked me across the head to get me out of my trance. I say, "Thanks. BUT STILL WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO GOKU???" I shouted in (M/n)'s as he sighs and says while rubbing the back of his head, "Well, let's just say that Goku met Pilaf and Pilaf happened to wish for Goku to become a kid again with the 'Dragon Balls'." He said dragon balls with air quotes.
     I then ask, "Wait what kind of dragon balls?" Goku then says, "The kind that will blow up the Earth in a year. The kind that is scattered across the galaxy. The kind tha-." He was cut off by (M/n) smacking him across the face as I give a look of confusion once again.
     While I looked on in confusion my mother came in with information on the ship that she was building. She said, "It's in the final phase but shouldn't take that long to finish." I still look at mother confused as she just giggles at my expense. I see (M/n) and Goku sweat drop at my misfortune.
I then snap out of my trance as I decide to build the ship pretending as if that portion of news that was dropped on me was nothing but a distant memory. Well, for the most part.

Pan POV

I was currently on a date with this tall boy I met. He planned on taking me to the movies. But just before we got there, a robbery occurred just across the street. The boy seemed unfazed but I was determined.
I dashed over the scene of the crime, several cop cars were present along with a crowd of people. When I try to intervene a cop says for me to go back to my boyfriend but I refuse as I see a woman being held hostage. I then say, "I am not going to let this ruin the best date of my life!" I stomp my feet until I feel a tap on my shoulder.
     I turn my head to see a kid that looks eerily similar to my grandpa along with (M/n) who I blush upon seeing. The kid then says to me, "Hey Pan! It's me Grandpa!" I look confused only to write him off as somebody who happens to look like my grandpa but isn't actually him. I say to him, "Look kid, you're not my grandpa. He is taller and older! Plus I look to have more experience." I look up to see (M/n) try to convince me otherwise but despite his cute face and endearing voi-Wait what am I talking about?
     After I finish droning off from (M/n)'s monologue not hearing a single word come out out of his mouth. I just simply shrug off the kid and (M/n) as I tell the robbers to release the woman. Unfortunately, they refuse causing trouble to brew. When I try to get involved the cop cars get swarmed with bullets.
     And the kid to get involved as well only for me to push him out of the way of fire and for me to get to work. I dodge the bullets with precision as I take down one guy and another after that leaving the man with a hostage. He hides behind a pillar as I run right up to the pillar and kicking it causing a part of the pillar to come out the other side and hit him right in the face.
     I then stand there with a smile as the townspeople cheer me on. I head back over to the boy to ask about our date. But when I asked, he just got scared and ran away. I pout about this until look over to see that kid again. I speed walk over to him furiously. But while I walked over to him, I see him talking to an old man.
     The old man seemed to recognize the kid.

Goku POV

     Pan looked to be a top notch fighter out there. While I pandered on about, I saw Master Roshi and decided to speak with him. I told him that it was me Goku but he seemed more distracted with blowing kisses while in a very goofy outfit. It was only then would he say, "Goku is that you? My favorite student? Wow!"
     He starts to hug me while saying, "My best student not losing his youth." I adjust in the hug to see Pan looking very confused and frightened.

Pan POV

     Wait.......Did that old man just call him Goku???? G-Grandpa? But that's not possible. As I shivered in my boots, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see (M/n). He says to me, "You look like you've seen a ghost. Trust me. You're not the first. And you're definitely not the last.
     I turn away and blush madly as I just continue to think. (M/n) gave me an interesting thought.....................WHY AM I FLUSTERED AROUND HI-I mean WHAT HAPPENED TO GRANDPA??????

Update- GREAT BARRIER REEF 300 VIEWS!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ALLLL!!!! :)
But wait there's more!
Remember that reward I was talking about?

Well.........let's just say I'm adding a new love interest.

let's just say I'm adding a new love interest

-Memey45