BIRTHDAY SPECIAL~ Android 18 X Male Reader

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
And guess what? I turned 18! How convenient! Anyways, I'm gonna make this to celebrate my birthday!
Enjoy :)
Apologies if the special segment is cringy.

Btw this is non canon to the GT story I'm doing right now...

(M/n) POV

I stop running from the sadistic Androids that chased me through the city. I catch my breath as I think of the horrid ways those machines got to my friends.

Flashback

"Piccolo! Watch out!" "Wha-?! (M/n) get out before the-AGHH!!!" "Piccolo!" "Oh look, 18. An observer. Get him..."

Flashback End

I can't help but worry for the others and hope that they're ok. Goku.......I'm sorry we let you down... My thought was interrupted by the sound of some clanking metal and feet walking across rubble. I shiver in fear as the footsteps get louder and louder.
      I stop my shivering and prepare to fight with my life. I close my eyes and hold my hand out towards the sound of the footsteps. I only hear a, "(M/n)?!" I open my eyes in surprise to see Krillin looking at me with equal shock.
      "Krillin!! How are you?!" "I'm alive aren't I? What about you?" "I'm managing....Bad news is Piccolo's gone..." Krillin looks down in sadness and grabs my shoulder saying, "They'll pay for what they've done.....You and I....We can do this together."  I smile at him weakly before nodding at him.
      We leave the hiding spot ready for the Androids to strike at any moment. We spot two ominous figures in the sky. I nod to Krillin as he nods back at me. The two ominous figures get closer to us as they become more visible. The figures we see send chills down my spine but I manage to hold my composure rather well.
      The figures are revealed as two normal looking people but in reality are Androids. One was a boy with black hair, black shirt, orange band, and blue pants. The other was a girl with blonde hair, blue jacket over a black shirt and a blue skirt around the waist with black leggings.
      They look at us with evil smirks as Krillin says, "You're gonna pay for what you did to our friends" The girl Android known as 18 says, "We'd like to see you try." I grit my teeth and charge towards 18 and punch her.
      "(M/n)!!! You shouldn't have done tha-WOAH!!" He gets cut off by 17 knocking him back. 18 moves my hand and looks at me with a smile, "You've got some fight in you. I like that." I widen my eyes and release a 'Huh?!' from my lips as I back up.
      "Don't tempt me with your programmed responses Android! I won't fall for such stupid tactics!" 18 looks at me with a smirk before charging at me and punching me in the face sending me backwards into a few burning buildings. "Guess you weren't able to catch that punch huh?" She taunts me as I spit out some blood and prepare for some more fighting.

Krillin POV

The Android i was fighting kept beating me in the speed and strength department. I got pummeled by him as he seemed to not break a sweat while fighting me. Well, it would make sense since he's not human. You know what. That's not important right now.
I get knocked down to the ground as the Android holds his hand up and says, "Any last words?" "Yeah, Goku...........I'll see you soon............Old Friend..."

(M/n) POV

I hear an explosion go off as I say, "No...Krillin.." This distracts me and gives 18 an advantage knocking me down to the ground. 17 appears next to her as they both hold their hands up. I sigh before admitting defeat and awaiting my timely death.
It never comes.....Instead, I get knocked out by the Androids. What are they gonna do to me?

18 POV

"Why not kill the human 18?" "Because I have some ideas planned for this one...."

Timeskip

(M/n) POV

I am awoken by the sound of a certain feminine Android yelling at me to wake up. I jolt in surprise and see her try to rush at her and attack her but I can't. I look at my hands to see they're handcuffed to the bed I'm on. I look down at my feet to see that they're also handcuffed.
I start squirming while saying in a loud voice, "I won't tell you anything! Never! I would rather die!" The female Android sighs before blowing back her hair and moving towards me to shush me. She stares a hole through me while saying, "That's not what I'm here for. What I'm here for requires something a little more.....Intimate."
She pulls her hand away and begins to caress my shirt with her soft hands. I gasp while saying, "Oh god no...." "Oh god yes...." She continues to go down my chest as I look away from her and refuse to give her this sense of pleasure. She catches me and adjusts my head back as I feel her hand reach my pants.
She smirks as she manages to pull down both my pants and my underwear off. She looks down at my little buddy with a smile. I give her a worried look as she goes down to my lower region.
      She sees my member and begins to lick at the top of it. I gasp in surprise at this causing her to giggle from this. She continues to lick at the tip until she decides to take the entire thing into her mouth. I lean my head back and let out a moan of pleasure as I look at the stone wall in front of my face.
      The way she sucks on it feels like a vortex. Her tongue feels so smooth as it runs along all edges of my member. I feel a climax coming as 18 feels it approaching as well. I let out a cathartic groan as I feel a fluid leave my body and into 18's mouth.
      I hear her swallow it as she wipes the excess off her lips. She smirks at me saying, "You taste good for a human........." She then takes off her clothes causing me to look away again. She grabs my head slaps me to make sure I focus on her undressing. She rips off her shirt as I see her big breasts with a cute a belly button and I see her womanhood which looked cute but well shaven it is but I'm too distracted by her breasts. I can't stop admiring how nice and round they look.
18 laughs as she sees my member rise and says, "Mind if I take a ride?" I get excited as I shake my head yes. She gets excited as well and basically impales herself with my member. She bounces up and down at an incredibly fast rate basically bending the bed we're on.
She laughs as I produce a few moans from the suddenness of her entrance. She leans her back and begins to giggle like a little schoolgirl seeing my in such love filled nirvana but agonizing pain as I was being used as an Android's sex toy. A few more seconds pass by as I feel my climax coming again.
18 realizes its coming and decides to speed up causing the white fluid to burst inside the Androids womb. I lean my head back out of tiredness as 18 says to me, "Oh don't worry human. I'm not finished yet." She laughs maniacally as she shoves her nipple into my mouth while rubbing my member with my hand. This is my life now....As an Androids slave....

END

Update- Apologies if you though that was cringy. I just wanted to do something for my birthday. So I hoped you enjoyed it. Thank you. Until next time...

-Memey45